How to get that leather friar robe

U

uglymug

A fe days ago i started a friar and i got a leather robe at lvl5. Great!

Then somebody told me i get one every 5 lvls from my trainer. Even better!

Imagine my disappointment when i lvl10 i didn't get robe. The trainer in Caer Goth didn't give me one and didn't want the old one either. :(

I went back at lvl 11, but still no robe...

Anybody got any ideas?

(figured i post this in both alb forums :))

W

Worm_th

Never actually tried it.. but im told you need to go back to the Friar trainer in Camelot and hand your old robe in and you get a new robe. You can do this every 5 levels until lvl25... after that your on your own.

W

whuzzy

aye, that's it ... every 5 levels you get a new one if you hand your old one back (i always handed mine back in cammy, don't know if it works @ every friar trainer) ... and btw when getting your first robe and reading what the trainer tells you, you would know it :p

Whuzz ^^

J

josh_dk

Get crafted armor, much better than that free stuff ur trainer gives u :)

And also get a crafted staff if u haven't allready - makes a big difference.

U

uglymug

thx, went back to camelot and got me new robe. i didn't read what my trainer said whe i first got the robe, i was just glad i got something :)

and crafting would be great, if i had the money and knew some crafters in alb :p

W

whuzzy

well ... crafted lowbie robe would be nice, but prob is that the first crafted leather robe is about level 26 or level 31 (not sure anymore), and tbh the stats on the robe that u get from master aren't that bad for lower levels, and well ... infilook on friar suxxor :p

Whuzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom