How to get married on mid?

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Anyone that can tell me? :)

Apperntly its diffrent here then on US servers. As far as i understand atleast, since i posted on vn board and they had some npc where we didnt >.<

So step by step now ppl!

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
blejs said:
Anyone that can tell me? :)

find a troll get her drunk (or him) , 9 months later they willdrop by your house with a baby kobold in tow, and hey presto before you know it you will be married. Although you will not be allowed out your house, and they will go shopping on the CM and spend all your plat on cloth rogs with +skill to charisma (think beer goggles)

:m00:

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Blejs and Chron is sitting in a tree, K - I - S - S....... nm :p

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:
find a troll get her drunk (or him) , 9 months later they willdrop by your house with a baby kobold in tow, and hey presto before you know it you will be married. Although you will not be allowed out your house, and they will go shopping on the CM and spend all your plat on cloth rogs with +skill to charisma (think beer goggles)

yeah that how you did it?=

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
Blejs and Chron is sitting in a tree, K - I - S - S....... nm :p

shouldn't that be..

Blejs and Chron is sitting in a tree, P - I - S - S - I - N - G ....... nM...

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
The wedding NPC's were pulled by GoA when that patch hit the european servers many moons ago with a comment on the news item that they would add something "Special" instead.

That never arrived.

Maybe with all the subsequent patches since then they have reverted back to the same NPC as used on the USA servers ? I have no idea.

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
lol @ getting married in a game. Getting married IRL is bad enough! :(

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
The wedding NPC's were pulled by GoA when that patch hit the european servers many moons ago with a comment on the news item that they would add something "Special" instead.

That never arrived.

Maybe with all the subsequent patches since then they have reverted back to the same NPC as used on the USA servers ? I have no idea.
Amen to GOA's reliablity.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Tears said:

That never arrived.

Maybe the barrels are something special? they look special enough to me, especially since the US ain't got them either...

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
Maybe the barrels are something special? they look special enough to me, especially since the US ain't got them either...

you gonna marry a barrel? :eek7:

Comos

Loyal Freddie
has anyone started showing off yet with OUR 100 pot-carrying barrels which the yanks dont have, on the VN boards btw? :D

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Comos said:
has anyone started showing off yet with OUR 100 pot-carrying barrels which the yanks dont have, on the VN boards btw? :D

they might cry if they dont have them, might be fun to bait them.?

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Comos said:

rofl /em logs in on vn xD

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
i have one of those "plain wedding rings" on one of my toons :)

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Huh, there were wedding NPCs all over isle of glass not too long ago. Have they been removed already?

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Deepflame said:
Huh, there were wedding NPCs all over isle of glass not too long ago. Have they been removed already?

Yeah, there were far too many naked ppl after the db crash, it would easily led to a population boom and server would have crashed

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I asked GOA about it before, the reply was just that the NPC's were removed and never replaced. No explanation why.

I don't mind them trying to add something 'special' but I do not see why they cannot leave the old NPC's in until they have.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
I asked GOA about it before, the reply was just that the NPC's were removed and never replaced. No explanation why.

honeymoon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom