How to get banned in 30secs or less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Tilda Eat shit and die in real life cocksuker... hope you get mowed down by some senile old granny in her shopping cart.
so please ban this account as this forum moderated by a hitler like you isnt worth posting on anymore... go ahead lock threads that are sarcastic and ban people because you cant read what is written, i dont personally care anymore.. yey FH finally loses its biggest whiner ME!! good luck DAOC Addicts, atleast this place will be better off without me. :eek:

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
Hey Tilda Eat shit and die in real life cocksuker... hope you get mowed down by some senile old granny in her shopping cart.
so please ban this account as this forum moderated by a hitler like you isnt worth posting on anymore... go ahead lock threads that are sarcastic and ban people because you cant read what is written, i dont personally care anymore.. yey FH finally loses its biggest whiner ME!! good luck DAOC Addicts, atleast this place will be better off without me. :eek:

rofl u sad fucking ****

Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
Hey Tilda Eat shit and die in real life cocksuker...

oh btw last time you cried when some1 said it to you

Chilly

Balls of steel
and lo, mine ignore list did grow once again by +1

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Elewythe, you have soiled this forum for quite long enuff with your lies and shit attitude. Good riddance to a complete twat.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Dunno if they bother banning him tbh, i mean he got multiple accounts and will keep spreading his rubbish.

Marc

FH is my second home
The new and improved flame retarded elewythe is just as retarded as the old elewythe. What a grade A asshole, from the 3 sec cabby lifetap to the absolute classic of a thread on newbies, where he took the piss out of someone for getting hacked, only to get hacked himself a month later. A big high five goes to whoever hacked him. DOnt get banned Elewythe, you provide the community with such laughs at your expense.

Tilda

lol, came back from a party to see this, lmao.
bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom