How to get a new password if you have changed your email and not notified GOA

D

-Dreama-

Any answers?
I recently moved and to be honest, notifiing GOA of my change in email was not on my top 10 things to do. So, am I just screwed or...??

G

geysor

According to todays news, you will have to wait until Rightnow is reactivated some time next week.

Tough luck!

D

-Dreama-

ok, but...from my understanding, ALL the passwords are being changed, how can I log on to rightnow if I no longer have a password for it?

S

ssera

email subscription@goa.com giving all the information that's usually on your accounts page (like address, logins and passwords, the old email addy, last 4 digits of your CC etc.)

Ofc that email will only work when Rightnow! is up and running...

L

Lanceloc

You will be dealt with as an individual case. GOA said any problems will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis so its not the end of the world for you. Just keep an eye on the DAOC EUR website.

V

Venom777

Am in exactly the same position although I actually tried to change my details on about 3 occassions now (when I actually remembered to) but *shock, horror* surprise, surprise the subscription pages were down each time, I mean what are the chances of GOA having their subscription pages down?

We had better get reimbursed or free days / week out of this whole farce

P

pihlss

would be nice

would be nice if you did read some of the news at goa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom