How to get a new DAoC Account these days?

C

Carss

Wondering whats the cheapest way to actually get a new daoc account these days?

The only way cant be a free trial and buying online licenses because thats surely too expensive adding together all the expansions

anyone know if can get a box set with all the expansions and a free month for a decent price?

C

Carss

I was lazy not to go find in the first place but there only seems to be 2 options

Free account and buy 2 expansions from GOA costing £22

Free account and buy 2 expansions from DLGamer costing £20

Sucks that play.com dont have any full game box sets like they used to, cant be good for people new to the game to go through such crap just to play.

C

Carss

now ive found an apparent box set with them all for £14 inc delivery so thats a bit better with the free month on ebay

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Got a link? Mayhaps one of the mods could post it as a sticky in huge text on the daoc forum root. ;)

C

Carss

Free Account

Also has the option to buy Darkness Rising (£7.99) and Labyrinth of the Minotaur (£13.99)

Download Expansions

Download Labyrinth of the Minotaur from DLGamer (€19.99 / £13.49)

Download Darkness Rising from DLGamer (€9.90 / £6.68)

Box Sets

*BEST OPTION :
Full game and all Expansions (Should Include a Free Months play) From Games Heaven Ebay store (19k+ rep 99.9% Positive feedback, £9.95 + £3.95 delivery)

If that fails to bring up any results try searching eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace for any alternatives (Make sure you are buying the EU version and its new)

Buy Darkness Rising Game Box from Play.com (£19.99)

Buy Labyrinth of the Minotaur Game Box from Amazon.co.uk (£11.98 + Delivery)

There were also some swedish stores listed on GOA's website but i didnt check those out as they were only listed for the expansions and theres no point looking at those when they are going to be more expensive than the ebay option just for an expansion. Maybe some swede can give some information on those.

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
i might be wrong but afaik the "complete game box" contains all expansions up to catacombs only, which is free nowadays.

from the sound of it your looking for a cheap way to get up to date to LoTM. I know that mythic released a "5 anniversary edition" including all upto lotm, goa though did not print such a box iirc. so you'll be stuck with buying the expansion boxes for eu or the online licenses (around 20 bucks in uk/ 30 eur).

C

Carss

i might be wrong but afaik the "complete game box" contains all expansions up to catacombs only, which is free nowadays.

from the sound of it your looking for a cheap way to get up to date to LoTM. I know that mythic released a "5 anniversary edition" including all upto lotm, goa though did not print such a box iirc. so you'll be stuck with buying the expansion boxes for eu or the online licenses (around 20 bucks in uk/ 30 eur).

The item listed on ebay is described as a "box set" and lists all the expansions including dr and lotm as included

"Includes: Dark Age of Camelot - Shrouded Isle, Trials of Atlantis, Foundation, New Frontires, Catacombs, Darkness Rising and Labyrinth of the Minotaur."

Its most likely going to be a package of the full game plus extra expansions considering the delivery fee, definatly the cheapest way to get your hand on an account with all the expansions, aswell as getting a bonus free month.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
there should be an easy to obtain and cheap full game pack on goa's site tbh, preferably both online activation and land-mailed boxes -.-

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
there should be an easy to obtain and cheap full game pack on goa's site tbh, preferably both online activation and land-mailed boxes -.-

I'd consider playing US if that was an option..

1 Month Free & ALL expansions activated for xxx price... Though I've got a US account, which has SI on it.. Give free months back on that with up to LOTM active.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
why not buy it and ask the seller to email you the licence codes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom