How to Form a guild?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Heya,

How do I get from the start zone as a Shaman to the Inevitable City? I tried running it but that was impossible lol.

Also how much do guilds cost to form?

Fitzbert

Fledgling Freddie
I think you'll find the Open Beta is restricted to lvl20 and thus Tier 2. This means no access to the Inevitable City or Altdorf.

I -think-.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I think you'll find the Open Beta is restricted to lvl20 and thus Tier 2. This means no access to the Inevitable City or Altdorf.

I -think-.

Ahh yes. Just incase anyone else is wondering for when it goes Live.

To create a guild you must go to the Inevitable City. To get there you can use a Flight Path from any Warcramp.

Warcamps are the little hubs right outside every contested area. So for Chaos it would be the Blessed Gathering warcamp, right when you enter Norsca. Generally you'd be about level 6-7 by the time you get there.

Be the leader of a full party of six
No party member may already belong to a guild.
Be able to pay the guild creation cost of 50 silver. (Subject to change)
The party members may not change during guild formation process (only takes a few seconds)

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
You can go to Inevitable City / Altdorf right at level 1, aslong as you can afford the 5 brass (?) flight fee.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Really? How on earth do you make a guild at low level? Seems impossible to run there
warcamp, flightmaster, pay 50 brass, find npc in city, repeat previous with intended guildies, form guild

but before, help eachother past first stuff to reach a war camp

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Really? How on earth do you make a guild at low level? Seems impossible to run there

You start out with flight paths to the other pairings starter zone and to the capital city, you only need to find the flight master. These are located in the warcamps (camps bordering the rvr areas). If you just xp normally you reach the first one about level 7/8 but you can walk there at level 1 if you stick to the roads.

Of course you also need the 50 silver cost of forming the guild so some xp'ing on the way is probably necessary to get the cash together. But I easily had enough cash to form a guild, dye my robes and buy all my skills by level 7.

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
There is a "tour the city" type of quest in each Capital City that goes for 25 silver. If someone knows who and where the NPC's are for those quests please post the info here.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
not always true, dwarfs cannot (going to bridge to the first pq is not free of mobs)

Ah apologies, not been to dwarf starting area altogether too beardy for me :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
You start out with flight paths to the other pairings starter zone and to the capital city, you only need to find the flight master. These are located in the warcamps (camps bordering the rvr areas). If you just xp normally you reach the first one about level 7/8 but you can walk there at level 1 if you stick to the roads.

Of course you also need the 50 silver cost of forming the guild so some xp'ing on the way is probably necessary to get the cash together. But I easily had enough cash to form a guild, dye my robes and buy all my skills by level 7.

Thanks Javai :) Glad some flight paths are unlocked :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom