How to find out my account details?

Reformed

Banned
On checking my visa statement it seems that Mythic are taking money out of my account once a month. On checking my accounts only one is active and I paid for that for 3 months. The others that I have used over time are closed. It could be I have tried the us server or something and forgot to cancel my account. Trouble is I haven't any account details. Who do I get in touch with to sort this out? I am going to block it with my bank but there must be a way of finding out my account info.

- English -

Resident Freddy
im kinda in the same boat except i aint getting charged... my US account is floating around somewhere.. i have lost user / password and secret word. No idea what to do lol

Alan

Fledgling Freddie

legar

Loyal Freddie
just call your CC company, chargeback all the transactions, and say you want to see your signature... they cant provide it, and you will get your money back.. and the account prolly closed/temp banned, but that doesnt matter since you wont be able to play it anyhow does it? ;)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
someone's gotta pay for the overheads of keeping the glast server open

quick everyone check your credit card statements !

Reformed

Banned
Seems that they can't find my account with the keys I have given them and I need to call them on this number:

(703) 934-0169

Call me dumb or something but what number do I ring exactly? I have tried:

7039340169 - don't work
07039340169 - don't work
9340169 - don't work

I know I am doing something daft but wot?

Reformed

Banned
Yeah works - ta.

Office is shut though - Eastern Standard time?

Next question is:

When are they open then if they are open 11am Eastern Standard time?

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
4gmt

If you need to talk to tech support or billing, get those requests in this afternoon. We are releasing those employees into the custody of their families for Thursday and Friday, the (United States) Thanksgiving holiday.

As always, in-game support remains chained to their desks. Please give them a warm greeting should you need to send an appeal over the holiday. Or at least gobble at them.

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
*cough* Thursday was a national holiday in the States and you aren't likely to find many people in most offices today either...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom