How to exp?

robbe

Loyal Freddie
Im trying to exp my lowbie skald... any suggestions where to exp him? He's level 40 and have no access to buff bot or other power leveling.

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
if u got cata, go to the instance dungeons ni there - you'll get loads of aurulite as well

robbe

Loyal Freddie
i could only find those two.. one for a group of level 18 players and the other one for group of level 26 players... is there more? :)

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
robbe said:
i could only find those two.. one for a group of level 18 players and the other one for group of level 26 players... is there more? :)

Vendo cave or Cursed tomb instas are the lowlevl instacaves, Varulvaheim insta and next would be Spindelhalla insta is where a levl 40 would fit in

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
- don't forget the frontier with the sweet bonus ;)
- Spindelhalla - the crabs! If you are a hammer user that is
- Skona --> WW's if you use slash weapons
- DF not the worst too...

Why not grouping at all? Try asking in guild/alliance if there is something going on where you could tag along... you have speed, CC, insta DD's, damage add, and melee styles to offer... that's something... (at least to my mind)

GL!

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Fast XP

For fast solo XP : forget the 'Classic' dungeons if you have the DR client. Takes too long.

Instead :

1. Use the Taskmasters to get the named mobs assignments to kill in the Insta dungeons they are responsible for. If you get 'Clear the Caves ...' or 'Kill 11...' clear these unwanted tasks by zoning in and straight out again. It's a bit of running about sometimes, but you can get a whole bub for 3 kills. Occasionally there may be an odd mob in your way, but often you can run to the named mob without any other encs. Note that the bonuses you get for these are XP only and will not go towards levelling artis. In your case there's a Taskmaster in Haggerfell (31-40) and next at Svasud Faste.

2. In the Jordheim Great Hall speak to the Midgard <military rank> for your level. They give easy tasks (sometimes only involving deliveries or speaking to someone) with lots of XP. With the new improved porting systems these are a cinch.

3. The Frontlines Outpost (and Nyttheim) and Underground Forest have plenty of missions for soloers, that give good xp. One or two are a bit too hard for solo but plenty are oki. Activate the Obelisks to get back quickly ofc.

4. The Abandoned Mines NPCs also are worth talking to.

GL

Lagas

Fledgling Freddie
seeing all these oldies around almost makes me want to log onto mid :eek7:

robbe

Loyal Freddie
thanks for all advice.. being a skald I should be able to run around some quite fast but I dont find very much hehe :p

This new map is cute I hope they mark NPC's I need to talk to also :E

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Catacombs Quests: Bloody great XP ( like 3 bubs per quest ) and if you skald /flex :) because its basically just /dig quests :)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Leeching of ml raids is my favourite exp method :england: ml5 group steps and ml 7 group steps are excellant exp.

Elendill

Fledgling Freddie
i got a 38 pac healer if you ever want 2 grp name deadcute

if i aint on with here will be on elendill or file so try a pm i'm allways trying 2 xp with her

St.Anger

One of Freddy's beloved
Maybe stated before, but everyone knows my reading skills ... start doing epics and Champ quests while you're at the level, they involve running arround (yey, you're a skald) a lot and give decent xp + items too :)

And ... if in need for help/advice with quests, i'm with you. Just ask in Savage Conclave if Logrus is around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom