How to earn money nowadays?

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
How do you earn money nowadays? I got no necros so u can't farm it that way. what i got is an paladin but no bb.

So what i need help with how doi earn money with descent speed? without having to level and temp my lvl 16 necro to 50?

any advice would be great :)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
With a paladin, I'd form Dragon groups, ML7 farm groups and work market prices to get cash.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
just level and temp your necro, takes a few days to get it 50 if you work at it

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
then i would need to get my hands on an very cheap necro temp. and an necro levling guide would be good to have aswell. i do not have much money to build an temp on aswell. less than 1p.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
well i did mine in a little over a week on glastonbury, just using aurulite stuff for the equipment, after that you can start farming for other bits and pieces from toa, all you need is a 101 str 101 con, capped melee resists temp for summoning really. shouldnt be to hard, could probably get quite a few bits cheap from the ME (rogs)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Demon2k3 said:
then i would need to get my hands on an very cheap necro temp. and an necro levling guide would be good to have aswell. i do not have much money to build an temp on aswell. less than 1p.

do necro epic

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest, without a buffbot, stick to deathsight with a necro.

Don't worry about a template til high levels, either. Mine (at 38) happily chains orange undead, and just wears whatever drops to him (Most of his armour is AF2). Only thing to care about is having a decent focus staff.

Darzil

Quelk

Fledgling Freddie
I tried with a sight necro as well, but for some reason I cannot get it to work right. I can take 2 or 3 yellows and then have to rest for quite a while. What do I do wrong?

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Quelk said:
I tried with a sight necro as well, but for some reason I cannot get it to work right. I can take 2 or 3 yellows and then have to rest for quite a while. What do I do wrong?

probably a good focus staff would help you out.

sxx

Fledgling Freddie
Crocky said:
ebay,like your account

Huh? I pre-ordered the game when I played the beta and have played my acc since day 1, been inactive for 1½ years tho, activated it 3-4 weeks ago again.

Used to farm hulks with paladin/bb stuck on me but that ain't gonna work anymore.

Omega

Fledgling Freddie
Quelk said:

You need a buff bot.

MesS°

Can't get enough of FH
sxx said:
Huh? I pre-ordered the game when I played the beta and have played my acc since day 1, been inactive for 1½ years tho, activated it 3-4 weeks ago again.

Used to farm hulks with paladin/bb stuck on me but that ain't gonna work anymore.

What, no reply to this Crocky?

Pwned! :D

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Omega said:
You need a buff bot.

wrong, you don't need bb as ds necro. but an bb is an must if you're an servant necro. since the red healproc is important for your pet to survive afaik.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
MesS° said:
What, no reply to this Crocky?

Pwned! :D

Crocky = Aussie, he flits around here now and again trying to make it look as though he knows something, he keeps getting banned but still comes back to offer us his inane waffle.

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
sxx said:

if u have a pala and a bb i dont see how u have any problems getting money

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Demon2k3 said:
wrong, you don't need bb as ds necro. but an bb is an must if you're an servant necro. since the red healproc is important for your pet to survive afaik.

it's more the 90% absorb from the buffbot buffs than the healproc ;) but it helps :)

sxx

Fledgling Freddie
Crocky said:
sxx was sold 100%

pwned indeed.

Really not :)

Just inactive for the last year(s). (Tho a friend aquired / lvled artis for him)
Got screens from leveling him you want to se them :)

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
How do you earn money nowadays? I got no necros so u can't farm it that way. what i got is an paladin but no bb.

So what i need help with how doi earn money with descent speed? without having to level and temp my lvl 16 necro to 50?

any advice would be great :)
Avalon City groups, collect all the loot and salvage it afterwards. DS runs, farming Setians and other TOA mobs that drop weapon or armour ROGs for salvage. Park yourself in the Circle of Five dungeon and whore yourself out as a pally for hire, you get loads of coin drops from that.

The only way to fast money is scrolls (until 1.81) and rare drops most of which you'd need to be grouped to get unless you're a Necro. Most other cash farming requires a longer term view.

Talsar

Albion Legend
sxx said:
Where do you farm for cash at 50 ds?

I have 2 x 50 sight necro's (lol kept meaning to change one to servant but could not be bothered to re-temp)...

Three really good places with 50 DS....

Darkness Falls - although people dont buy seals like they used to, but if you got a crafter with metal 500+ buy swords and then salvage, trinket for a good return ;)

White Lights - These can be found in si, they are very fast to pop, with no bb you should have no trouble killing them - there drops are 5 to 10g each.

TOA - Farm scrolls that are still required i.e. Belt of Moon, Scholars Notes, Public Notice... a few of these are still worth 1 to 3p each.

Hope this is of some help

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Crocky said:
sxx was sold 100%

pwned indeed.
Stop acting like a complete twat :< You are like Gamah, except he is funny and did it first.
Copycatcnut :< shoooooooo!

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
I rent myself to old men in the local public toilet. Oh wait, you mean in daoc...hmm pretty much the same then, except it's in Ludlow stables :eek:

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Bracken said:
I rent myself to old men in the local public toilet. Oh wait, you mean in daoc...hmm pretty much the same then, except it's in Ludlow stables :eek:

:sex:

Cheers dude.... will enjoy passing that quote around muhahahahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom