How to complete Super Mario Bros 3 in 11 mins.

B

BlitheringIdiot

Oh my good god, the hours I spent on that and I never got past that water world (think it was world4).

Nice video! :D

Z

Zebolt

World 4 was the BIG world. You mean world 7? Plant and water world... or world 2? I would call that the water world :)

Damn, 11 min. And I thought my 27 min was good, when me and two friends raced. I feel so gimped :(

B

BlitheringIdiot

World2 was the desert world, but now you mention it I think I managed to skip a zone or two on world2. So it might have been world 4 or 5. The one with those fish who jump up and try to eat you from the water.

A

Aussie-

long time ago i've seen quake I record (or was it II) in 12mins on hardcore lvl , very impressive ;>

T

Tom

Whats amazing is that the guy who did that mario thing is so pathetic, he posted his prowess for other geeks to see.

O

old.Tohtori

Somebody who knows the levels that well...every little thing...plays that through in 11 minutes and STILL gets 99 lives out of it...

clap...clap...clap.

W

Wij

Oooh - gotta watch that at home :)

Quake Done Quick is brill too.

As was Frags Done Extreme :)

L

lakih

He could also be in need of money...

-"My buss arrives in 15 min, i bet you a hundred bux i can beat smb3 and still make it to the buss."
-"Your on dude! You havent even started yet."

Z

Zebolt

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
World2 was the desert world, but now you mention it I think I managed to skip a zone or two on world2. So it might have been world 4 or 5. The one with those fish who jump up and try to eat you from the water.
Ow pfft, forgot about the desert world... The jumping fish was in world 3 ^^

World 4 is the big world and if I recall it correct world 5 is world when you can jump around in a shoe and half world is up in the sky.

Not that it matters but...

World 1: Well thats world 1 not much to confuse.
World 2: Desert world.
World 3: Water world. (not the movie!)
World 4: Big world.
World 5: The one with the big tower up to the sky.
World 6: Ice world.
World 7: Plant world.
World 8: Dark world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom