How to bug to Dracolich?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
How do you bug to get to near Dracolich. It puts you just outside the port stone?

iirc you goto somewhere and walk into the wall. It drops you through the floor and you end up super close. I thought it was at Shrine of Tegashirg but I always port to the Zone In area (where buff bots all stay) or back into TEG.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Shrine of.. Nethuni south? I think it's that - The one with Absorbacrom. Enter Absorbacrom's room, turn right and jump up onto the little wall, strafe sideways "down" the pillar and you'll fall right outside Dracolich's main area.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
We have the waypoint now, so what's the idea of bug abusing? :D

Afran

Part of the furniture
No point once you've got the Obelisk, bot perhaps ^^

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Can anyone give us some tips on how to beat this guy. I'll explain our attempt yesterday.

Me on Cleric and Necro
Fexed on Cleric and Necro
Cornokz on Friar
Doomrazor on Armsman
Jed (i forget if he came, or what class he came on...was late!)

ok we get to draco and he has all those necromancers around him. I try to pull one of them as I know they summon mobs. However it all goes tits up and we agro all of them. I use the necro to focus, but with so many pets being spawned they overwhelmed the healers.

Jed has a scout as does another friend called Pelam. Can scouts shoot the necromancers and pull them one by one? If yes, do they have to leave the group to avoid pulling adds?

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Nope the adds cant be single pulled , the times i've done him (was on hib) we used 2 x Eld/Chanter , 1 Druid , 1 Bard , 1 Menta , 1 Warden and 2 tanks (usually 1 Champ and 1 Hero) , Tanks or a class with guard/prot is almost a must , and on hib the HoT helped ALOT , so i guess a Friar and Pally would be great on Alb . Once you have killed his necromancers (range pulled) and are about to deal with Drac make sure no one enters the " ring " , use casters to kill Drac , then make sure the one that grab loot are as close to Drac as possible when he dies WITHOUT entering the " ring " , couse if you enter it you will most likely pull the sentinels (or what they was called) and they are though bastids :) . Hope this helped a little , see you guys soon on DAoC US (have to lure of wifey her card nr to pay) :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Nope the adds cant be single pulled , the times i've done him (was on hib) we used 2 x Eld/Chanter , 1 Druid , 1 Bard , 1 Menta , 1 Warden and 2 tanks (usually 1 Champ and 1 Hero) , Tanks or a class with guard/prot is almost a must , and on hib the HoT helped ALOT , so i guess a Friar and Pally would be great on Alb . Once you have killed his necromancers (range pulled) and are about to deal with Drac make sure no one enters the " ring " , use casters to kill Drac , then make sure the one that grab loot are as close to Drac as possible when he dies WITHOUT entering the " ring " , couse if you enter it you will most likely pull the sentinels (or what they was called) and they are though bastids :) . Hope this helped a little , see you guys soon on DAoC US (have to lure of wifey her card nr to pay) :p

How are you killing the purple necromancers though? They cast like maniacs and there ends up being lots of summoned pets

Afran

Part of the furniture
Pull the necros over the edge (down stairs) slam and kill eznp

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Pull the necros over the edge (down stairs) slam and kill eznp

Will give it a shot, thanks. However Twoeye said they cant be single pulled. Is that correct?

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Will give it a shot, thanks. However Twoeye said they cant be single pulled. Is that correct?

Yes i said , as i can remember they cant be single pulled , we used the Tanks / melee to agro them as much as we could and then we nuked them down . But then Mid and Hib are OP in PVE :p

edit : just remember , just as Afran said , pulled them over edge (used LoS) got them to us , tanks slamed/meleed them as much as they could then the casters (was pboae casters) took care of those evul ones :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
hehe we only have 2 focus necro's at the moment so I dont know how well we'll do.

Only one way to find out!

Afran

Part of the furniture
Really best way you're going to do it with that setup

Respec the necros to painworking if "Jed" doesn't play something with DoTs

Phase 1 (necromancers) have a buffbot on the right side, at the edge out of the group, have everyone else below the edge and have the Friar pull them down. They should drop really fast to 2x Painworking necro's and a Friar/Armsman.

Next phase, have the Friar tanking on the edge of the circle whilst the two bots are in the right hand corner as you go up the stairs, Armsman stands to the right by about 10 yards (just before the stairs down to the inner circle) and slams any mobs that come up and they die fast. Both necro's spam DoTs on the Dragon and have your buffbots cure nearsight, it hits quite often. When he dies, have one person loot it and be ready to res them :)

You could do this with Focus but it's going to take atleast 5x as long per kill

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Really best way you're going to do it with that setup

Respec the necros to painworking if "Jed" doesn't play something with DoTs

Phase 1 (necromancers) have a buffbot on the right side, at the edge out of the group, have everyone else below the edge and have the Friar pull them down. They should drop really fast to 2x Painworking necro's and a Friar/Armsman.

Next phase, have the Friar tanking on the edge of the circle whilst the two bots are in the right hand corner as you go up the stairs, Armsman stands to the right by about 10 yards (just before the stairs down to the inner circle) and slams any mobs that come up and they die fast. Both necro's spam DoTs on the Dragon and have your buffbots cure nearsight, it hits quite often. When he dies, have one person loot it and be ready to res them :)

You could do this with Focus but it's going to take atleast 5x as long per kill

we did it :) had 3 scouts, 3 clerics, tick, sorc and some buff bots lol

ileks

Part of the furniture
I've killed all of those mobs with a necro +bb (Di2). The bb was pretty much permanently healing tho so you might need a fop. As for dracolich himself... I was able to slowly move the necro so the pet was just in melee range of him but it took ages to get him to about 85% so i gave up :) The necromances would probably have re spawned before i could have killed him anyway.

CorNokZ

You did it without me? :(

I'll be hometomorrow afternoon, so I'm hoping we can go do some more laby pve as I find it funny as hell :D

Afran

Part of the furniture
I'll come gank you, Laby's where the pro RvR'ers go!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I'll come gank you, Laby's where the pro RvR'ers go!

Hahah!

I saw you yesterday. Alb's took Cauchon port which killed off the instant rvr. YOu were on the Alb bridge leading to labby with Rusov. You popped my friend Xsaicsz and I was /waving and /hugging you whilst Rusov was attacking me.

Is he templated? he took ages to kill me and I was not even fighting. I was Removing the inf.

Afran

Part of the furniture
We're both in the best possible gear

Rastov is le skald

If you want a 2v2, g0! :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
We're both in the best possible gear

Rastov is le skald

If you want a 2v2, g0! :p

Haha no thanks. 2 inf's versus Valk and Skald. Even if you took out the skald, we'd have to deal with all those cursed heals and a big fat shield!

CorNokZ

Skalds are uber killing machines! Just look at Shitcode <3 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom