How to Abuse the Orc Spawn in Aldland.

Ok here it is. No misinformation. Just straight up answers to your question.

1) Where is it?
It's a spawn in aldland. Easiest way to get there is to take a dragon fly from Caer Diogel to clifton. When you come to water, and turn to ride parallel, that is where the spawn takes place. There is a little plateau that the ogres will be on, and the orcs will be in the flatlands between the dirt road and the plateau.

2)How many are there?
There are 40 ogres and 30 orcs in total. THe ogres are in 4 squads of 10 with 1 squad leader to each groupl. The orcs are in 6 groups of 5 with a sergeant in each group.

3)What is this "Trigger" people talk about?
The trigger is the Ogre squad leader that STARTS the orcs to FORM up from the coastal area and march to their position for battle. The ogre which does this is the Ogre Squad leader of the closest squad towards diogel, or the furthest squad from the water.

4)How do I Respawn the orc army?
You have to Pull the "Trigger" Ogre from his spot, and run towards the water/towards krondon area.. Not towards diogel. You will see a /broadcast message from the "trigger" saying something to the extent about.. "Kulaclan are ahead.. Get ready" That message lets you know that The orcs have spawned and are forming up.

5)What if the encounter is down, or someone killed the ogre squad leader that triggers the encounter?
You can Reset the TIMER of the encounter. But it is still just a RANDOM event like most rare mobs/arti encounters.. There is a % chance of it spawning every so often... sometimes it pops within 15 minutes, sometimes hours/days.

So if the encounter is down, go to outerward of krondon and take a look up on the cliffs to the north. You should see(hopefully) a named mob THERGUS THE INSPIRER and his guards. Pull him and run towards gwydnneau.. He will stop chasing you and run back into the dungeon.. You will see some /broadcast messages with certain THRESHERS running around crazy shouting varoius things.. ASSASSIN WHERE? etc etc etc..

You have just reset the encounter.. Go back to the spot where they spawn and wait for numerous hours prolly for them to pop again.

6) On my server, they haven't been seen in DAYS to a WEEK. What the heck is wrong?
well. There are several things. a) Server reset will destory the encounter. b) The encounter MORE THAN LIKELY SPAWNED but it prolly didn't HANG UP(which is what WE want so we can pharm them) and proceeded like it should.. Which means.. Both armies spawned, both moved towards the fighting area, the TRIGGER mob shouts to attack.. and they duke it out with a victor.. If orcs win you see a different /broadcast message than if the ogres win. Soo.. basically go to krondon and see if THERGUS THE INSPIRER is up, and pull him to RESET the Encounter once again and wait at the designated spot.

7) I wait at the designated spot, but don't have bot loaded or what have ya and they end up fighting one another and the enocunter despawns.. What should I do?

I have 2 acconts (which most people do). I have one toon that I have specifically at the spawn area (That way I have first dibs on them), the 2nd account I have a level 20 minstrel that waits for THERGUS TO POP and do his long winded /broadcast speech and rile up the Ogres, and gets them to march off to the spawn area. That way I see this happen, log that minstrel off, log in the bot, quickly buff up the necro/sorc, whatever.. and move towards the eastern hillside or right infront of where the "Trigger" mob stands. Wait for the left side of the orcs to get close. Then I kill them before they even get to position so there is no chance for half of the orcs to kill all of the ogres etc. Its just preventing the CORRECT ENCOUNTER from even happening.

8) What should I do for the loot, and what should I /salvage or what not.
Well it all depends on what you are doing.. If you are interested in the fastest PL possible while still retaining some REALLY REALLY good /salvage and sellable loot you should do the following.
Destroy accessories, staves, cloth, leather. Keep all STACKABLE SELLING GEMS, keep all 2handed weapons. for just 2-3 toons you should be there for around 2-3 hours before you fill up on those two items. Make sure you bind in diogel, especially right infront of the vaultkeeper/some merchant. That way when you suicide your necro, and dont' have buffs, you can sell, vault wihtout str buffs . Store your 2handers in your vault, sell your gems.. take the dragonfly back to the camp and start at it again. then the next 2-3 hours you may want to, depending on how many 2handers you have, suicide /release house and remove from regular vault and place in your house vault or CM. Port to Castle Sauvage.. Run up the stairs jump off once, run up again, jmp off a second time and /release back to diogel, take dragon fly to spawn, and resume your PLage.

Also, if you are lucky to hvae a ML'd minstrel around, you can summon the merchant and sell your stuff there.. very handy.. But most of us do not have that option..

If you are really greedy for cash, suicide after filling up with everything, sell everything back but salvages, vault salvages, and fly back.. THIS IS TEDIOUS however. It's also nice to have a salvager ON THE SPOT.. Thats the best thing in the world when PL guildies.. They would log in their 2nd toon which was a /salvager and salvage everythign while im doing the PL.

How to Link the a squad leader to the TRIGGER mob to make them only chase 50% of the distance for faster spawning.. Best for a solo vs. a designated puller.

Best to do this when they first spawn... Since the key to this is having the TRIGGER mob have his squadron still up and him not being solo.

As a necro, you basically create your pet.. PUT PET ON PASSIVE, target one of the thresher's in the trigger mob's group and tell the pet to GO TO TARGET.

Both squadrons that are next to each other will start beating on your pet. once both squadrons are beating on your pet release it or just let it die.. The squadrons will dissapear leaving just the squad leader, and the TRIGGER MOB up. They will walk back to their positions.

Once they have returned to their positions Group your bot and your PLee so you have 3 people. I've done it with 2 but there was a time where 2 didn't work.. and I can't recall why.. so I make sure there are 3 people in group to be on the safe side. Pull the TRIGGER MOB and you will see BAF CODING work by the other squad leader beeing aggro'd as well. Make sure you debuff that second mob now because it will likely go for a stationary group member. Once they both are charging after you, just run away from then towards krondon like you would normally do.

VIOLA! You just linked the mob to the TRIGGER, and now he will only chase you to the edge of the plateau and you have now gained like 20+ seconds per spawn which will add up to faster PL TIMES for you!.. LESS TIME = MORE FUN!

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
So are you deleted or are you not, getting confused.

Elewyth Lvl 50 Friar <Deleted>
Elewythe Lvl 50 Cabalist <Deleted>

Elewyth Lvl 2x Thane <Active>

And I must be stupid, but gobbos not better?

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Seen various peeps doing these mobs with a Scorcher pet. Looked like a phenomenally good source of xp to me and safer than doing gobbos with the Cabby.

Firebirth

Fledgling Freddie
I would of thought posting infor mation on abuse/exploits was against the CoC or forum rules ?

Firebirth said:
I would of thought posting infor mation on abuse/exploits was against the CoC or forum rules ?

and i would have thought reading was taught in all primary schools, but obviously not.. its not against the CoC nor is it an exploit... its simply a way of forcing the respawn sooner.
and no gobbos suck ass compared to this, one guy pl his toon to 50 in 8hours

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
one guy pl his toon to 50 in 8hours

What utter rubbish - there's no way he did that. Yes I do use that spot myself, and yes the XP and salvage is insane, but it's not THAT insane...

Oh, and nice cut and paste job from VN Boards - read it there yesterday. Thought you might have tidied the punctuation a little though...

Nerve

Loyal Freddie
1) yes he did
2) I agree on the vnboards copy/pasting, you might want to mention this instead of acting like it's your text...

Danamyr said:
What utter rubbish - there's no way he did that. Yes I do use that spot myself, and yes the XP and salvage is insane, but it's not THAT insane...

Oh, and nice cut and paste job from VN Boards - read it there yesterday. Thought you might have tidied the punctuation a little though...

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Nerve said:
1) yes he did

Well if he did it in 8 hours then he must have had the spot completely to himself, with only the Lvl 50 Sorc/Minstrel/Servant Necro and the character being levelled in the group. He also must have been pulling constantly with no DT whatsoever...

And TBH, I still find it unlikely - I just can't accept that anyone could get a character from Lvl 5 - Lvl 50 in 8 hours...insane :)

never said it was my information... just copied and pasted so others can benefit from this great source of XP and Salvage instead of the few that do know keeping it a secret all to themselves.

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
...guy pl his toon to 50 in 8hours

bullshit!

Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
never said it was my information... just copied and pasted so others can benefit from this great source of XP and Salvage instead of the few that do know keeping it a secret all to themselves.

Yeah, you are the real albion hero. :m00:

[e] said:
bullshit!

clearly you DONT know what the fuck your talking about so i suggest u piss off back to OT and troll there, this was posted a while ago, he posted screen shots with his /played time, go look it up toss pot.

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
clearly you DONT know what the fuck your talking about so i suggest u piss off back to OT and troll there, this was posted a while ago, he posted screen shots with his /played time, go look it up toss pot.

clerly I don't then...

"redweek" ?

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
[e] quit trolling.

"trolling" is fun tbh, but ok will stop now before more ppl then Elewyth(TLSOA) and Aussie start crying :D

Oops I did it again ;)

- for real no more trolling...today.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
1. trolling

Saying something specifically to provoke a negative response from someone.

Soeone should burn all ******s, Jews, and fags.
Hitler was great.

:eek6:

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
4. trolling

Going out at night for the sole purpose of engaging in a sexual act with an ugly person.

After a rough day at work, Pete decided to go trolling at the local dive bar. To justify the act, he reasoned that "its all pink inside".

i know who pete is

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Danamyr said:
just can't accept that anyone could get a character from Lvl 5 - Lvl 50 in 8 hours...insane :)
With the right bugs to abuse anythings possible.

As usual itll be fixed before too long: threads explaining to the clueless masses on VNboards almost always have that effect.

You can just imagine the whines over 'I was here first' ending in someone killing the leader ;)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
First of all, it is customary, in real life as on the Internet, to give credit where credit is due. Post your sources. I actually thought this was information coming from you, Elewyth, until someone who knew better put me right. Bad form.

Secondly, interesting trick. ;) And yes, it'll be hot-fixed before long, but that is not the issue; the line of people lining up to try and do this will be just as effective as any real fixes. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom