how the.....

J

Jack_The_Dorf

dang it

i now know how they did it :(

O

old.Tohtori

old old one... they change all the cards...

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

And why the fuck do you have to start three seperate topics for your retarded links, you goblin brained dimwit? :eek:

O

old.Tohtori

Aye, spamming is allright in our books...well..some spam..actually a lot of spam but three topics is over the line. Even for the home of the Forumites.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Aye, spamming is allright in our books...well..some spam..actually a lot of spam but three topics is over the line. Even for the home of the Forumites.

... and that from Toto. Must be serious then.

Pffft... :m00:

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)

... and that from Toto. Must be serious then.

Pffft... :m00:

Riight...serious...me? *laughs maniacly*

J

Jexa

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
And why the fuck do you have to start three seperate topics for your retarded links, you goblin brained dimwit? :eek:

Shouldn't start sentences with "And"... tut :p

J

Jack_The_Dorf

hmm

I can't see the problem with the fact that i made three threadsn and as for "spamming", my god 3 isnt exactly wot i'd call spamming. U wanna moan at people spamming? Log on to the damn game and go to any dungeon, ur bound to see some asshole with /bow as a macro fillin ur screen with his jibberish

wAAAAAAaaaaaa

D

Danya

Re: hmm

Originally posted by tapwoot
I can't see the problem with the fact that i made three threadsn and as for "spamming", my god 3 isnt exactly wot i'd call spamming. U wanna moan at people spamming? Log on to the damn game and go to any dungeon, ur bound to see some asshole with /bow as a macro fillin ur screen with his jibberish

wAAAAAAaaaaaa
That doesn't make you any less an arsehole here though. Two wrongs don't make a right. And frankly, trying to justify your lameness with "look at him, he's much worse" is pretty pathetic.

J

Jack_The_Dorf

lol

jesus christ ur all as bad as eachother

D

Danya

No, I just don't like twats that can't even type "you're", "you", etc. Real english isn't that hard, not like this is realtime, there's no hurry.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Re: lol

That makes no sense at all.
Now please go away, you are annoying and none of us likes you.
The fact that you have no grasp of english grammar doesnt make it any better.
It's a harsh forum and we dont take kindly to fucktards.

B

Belsameth

Re: lol

that didn't actually make a whole lot of sense. please at least attempt to use english :p

O

osy

/em takes notes

"... so when spam, make sure the area intended to be spammed is clean, lint free. Then gently apply x threads, whilst making sure none of the forumihthes are dibsturbed by it. Phroper english, punctuation, a la SFX quotes, sick0 smilies, teh works...
... mmyea, don boder 'bout em moderators, just assume innocent stance, and say: but i thought its OT section...
... guaranteed suxess. "

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Osy
/em takes notes

"... so when spam, make sure the area intended to be spammed is clean, lint free. Then gently apply x threads, whilst making sure none of the forumihthes are dibsturbed by it. Phroper english, punctuation, a la SFX quotes, sick0 smilies, teh works...
... mmyea, don boder 'bout em moderators, just assume innocent stance, and say: but i thought its OT section...
... guaranteed suxess. "

*bites odd.Osy's head off...*

O

osy

teeth.jpg

you sir, are a cunt.

*starts wiping his head clean before reattaching it*

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Osy
teeth.jpg

you sir, are a cunt.

*starts wiping his head clean before reattaching it*

Fine. Now gently fuck off.

;)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Oh no the excalibre people R invading us.
now u must all fl33.

Leave our OT alone you silly kids, though when I read the excalibur boards I can't blame you for going elsewhere.

O

old.tRoG

i dont like new people who run in and start pissing everyone off in their first post.

get to know us first, before posting a gazillion crappy link threads.

and, as such, i shall now be forced to use disiplinary action.

as TEH SP4MZ0RL0RD of the province and township Spamalot, I now deem tapwoot to be renamed, "Town Dickhead."

If you wish to make an appeal, please talk to the big red X in the top right hand corner of your screen.

S

sarafan

well sir, that indeed was quite Riveting, it made me and the chaps chuckle a fair bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom