how the hell

popa

Fledgling Freddie
how the hell whit daoc classic u can go on SI ? get inside get LD and if u tri too play your char say u have too play SI but u dont have SI

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Do you mean your character has been ported to somewhere in SI but you don't have the expansion on your account? Or that you do have the expansion but you are logging in using a superclassic client and can't get to the SI zones?

If it's the first one, send the details to RightNow and they will rescue your character for you (and next time the ML10 sojourner says he'll teleport you all, make sure he's not going to an SI or ToA zone).

If it's the second then you need to login using the SI client not the Superclassic client

Edit: A third possibility is that you are trying to connect with the old classic client which doesn't work anymore. Go to http://daoc.goa.com and under the 'downloads' section you'll find a 'Superclassic' client to download for free. Download and install that and then you can get back into the game.

popa

Fledgling Freddie
yes that was on PvP sever
my friend get a sponsor acc by me he mised a port scroll and now from house zone he port too grove on hib is he dont have si activated on hes acc i log on game and say have too log in whit si

popa

Fledgling Freddie
Login Failed
The login ID and password combination you provided is invalid.

If you believe you may have mistyped either value, use the browser Back button to return to the login page and try again.

If you believe you have forgotten your password, use the browser Back button to return to the login page and request that your password be e-mailed to you. ´
the message too log on "Customer Support Dark Age of Camelot Europe"
ofc he got only game id and game pass couse is sponsorship account how he report now ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom