How the hell do I cancel my subscription?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Halo | NS

Gone into my account details and can't find the cancel option. Rightnow is a load of old bollocks as usual in helping me to find an answer to the question so I'm asking you guys.

Thanks for the help.

O

old.Cher

mwa ha ha. hacked the accounts page so that u can never leave!

S

Solid

Halo your getting a tad subtle imo.

Very sneaky of ya, I can envisage 3 days time and 5 pages of torrential 2way abuse between you and the BW Barmy Army :D

H

Halo | NS

What? No! Seriously, I really want to quit giving GOA my cash but they won't let me!

I'm just wondering if anyone will tell me how.

T

tris-

well unless you dont believe your own eyes there is no fucking cancel button, your sub ends when it ends, you cant manually stop it, only the automatic renewal is stoppable.

H

Halo | NS

Okay then bitch, where is the stop automatic renewal option then? Can't see anything of it in my account page, just options to renew my account every month, 3 months, 6 months and a year.

T

tris-

unless you have selected automatic renewal there isnt an option to cancel it you thick twat. :sleeping:

O

old.Glendower

Call your card company and tell em you lost it...ask em to send you a new one, and then GOA wont be able to bill the old ;)

C

Cush

last time i looked there was a button called cancel subscribtion or something like that.. have used it aswell

S

Solid

There is a button, ur just not lookign hard enuff :D

H

Halo | NS

Sigh newbie, why do you always have to be so homosexual about everything. Did your father not sexually abuse you enough as a child or something?

If you're bored of trying to help me or find it frustrating just stop replying and let other people help me.

Thanks everyone.

S

Solid

Its there tho, what more can i say otehr than keep looking? :D

And didnt I say it was gonna turn into a torrade of abuse? granted its one way this time, but you do indeed live up to expectation :D

V

Vorcyn

If you've got automatic renewal enabled, you'll see

subs.JPG

I gather if you havn't got it enabled, then at the end of your subs period, it'll just deny access to your account till you renew it.

G

Glacier

Originally posted by Halo | NS
Sigh newbie, why do you always have to be so homosexual about everything. Did your father not sexually abuse you enough as a child or something?

If you're bored of trying to help me or find it frustrating just stop replying and let other people help me.

Thanks everyone.

I sense alot of hate here :(

H

Halo | NS

I think that someone needs to learn how to structure their sentences better.

B

Brinx

Closing as the question's now been answered and the flame level needn't escalate any futher :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread