How the hell did you kill your dragon?

O

old.Emma

i think the word us albs used was TEAM WORK :p

nahh, i put it down to numbers really there were hundreds of us there. takes planning, large numbers and balls of steel to be honest. he`s one tough little fella

R

Rhuric

When I did a /who dartmoor when the dragon raid took place I think I got a result of about 160 or so (+ any anons) Wasnt there really, sat in a cofortable house with a nice fireplace that kept me worm, and not toast me like the dragon

Maybe my crafting took alot of time, but I thought it went pretty quick really

K

K0nah

Yeh in the end he dropped fast and (fairly) easy, still think we should do it more often but i guess with all the crap over drops thats unlikley. :(

As for the details that should remain a closely guarded Alb secret, dont want loads of hunters/rangers running about with 100% quality lvl50 bows do we ;)

K

Khalen

Stand still like statues and maybe he leaves you standing..

Nah just plain good planning. Attack from 4 sides with about 2-3 full groups of attackers (mostly tanks, infils, mercs, paladins etc.)
Then have a Nuke team for the adds that maybe spawn (Elders, Menders etc.) Also have a ress team inside the area where people are battling the dragon, give them earth buffs (or whatever damage buff) and let them kick back into action straight away. Then also 2 backup ress teams of 2 full groups ready. 1 With a minstrel and clerics and another with tanks. Give them specific orders where to ress from. If all goes well the backup teams don't even have to do anything. If not they should send in the tanks to keep the dragon busy and let the clerics ress as much as possible. (Hence that the paladins should ress also, just let all classes who can ress ressurrect.

It all comes down to tactics indeed. And 1 tip don't let casters aggro the dragon or it will kill you all...

C

Cerverloc

Try try again. Thats the tactic. Try the dragon. Fail and learn from your mistakes. Get to know your dragon. What skills does he have and when is he going to use them and have an countermeasure against his special moves.

E

--Eraser--

nah, thats all bollocks...our dragon was just annoyed from these daily kill-attempts and decided to let himself getting killed so he has his privacy again for at least a few weeks.:m00:

he also decided to drop some crap and uber stuff to make sure we are busy a long time sorting out the loot.

ok, goli, your plan worked and you got a little holiday, but now we will come back soon :clap:

K

K0nah

I think in Midgards case they should get 300 skalds in a big circle to charge in at top speed dd'ing it to death ;)

G

Garnet

Our dragon is a hard git we tryed draining its mana by getting ppls to use its nuke attack on them. Then we finally get into attacking it with about 100 ppls and then it gets pissed off and nukes us again killing more or less everyone. Doesnt like us at all :(

D

Draylor

The reason we were successful was numbers and the will to try again.

We weren't successful in the first few serious attempts, but we learned from them, and enough people wanted to see us succeed that in the end it was relatively simple.

It was nice to see Albion working together that day :)

K

Khalen

Well the story is nice about the dragon draining mana, but as far as I think it doesn't drain... (and why should it drain...)

O

old.mystah_e

drinking lots of RED BULL, it gives u um um um :puke:

O

old.Mousah

one word: ZERG
we are albs the only realm in game that are allowed to ZERG!
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom