How should Mythic deal with realm population issues.

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
i think /level 50 being granted on another realm for any level 50 on your current realm is a good idea, although there's nothing in that to stop a massive population redistribution that would create even more of an imballance than at present, for example, if 30% of alb.exc and 20% mid.exc moved to hib.exc, then hib.exc may run the risk of becoming the current alb.exc. i guess goa/mythic would have to consider a way around that.

i also think that a level 50 on one realm does not equal any level 50 on any other realm. for example imo a level 50 necro != a level 50 ns.

mid:
50: runemaster
50: spiritmaster
50: bonedancer
50: shadowblade

transfer to hib:
50: magician
50: stalker

or something

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
rivan said:
i think /level 50 being granted on another realm for any level 50 on your current realm is a good idea, although there's nothing in that to stop a massive population redistribution that would create even more of an imballance than at present, for example, if 30% of alb.exc and 20% mid.exc moved to hib.exc, then hib.exc may run the risk of becoming the current alb.exc. i guess goa/mythic would have to consider a way around that.

i also think that a level 50 on one realm does not equal any level 50 on any other realm. for example imo a level 50 necro != a level 50 ns.

mid:
50: runemaster
50: spiritmaster
50: bonedancer
50: shadowblade

transfer to hib:
50: stalker

or something

how about if GOA announced 1 week, maybe in 2 months time or so... would be the realm changing week :p

Then during that week, people from albion (maybe other realms allso but ppl from albon had a bigger chanse of getting GOA to make it hapen) could 'apply' to GOA, tell GOA their current chars... and what chars they woudl like to have them changed into in the otehr realm... Then GOA would aprove or decline... The goal would be after this week for all of the realms to be even steven...

Would be great if they would pull something like that of, I feel it would improove rvr alot for everyone.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
Nuked said:
then everyone moved to hibernia and hibernia becomes the over populated realm! same problem. new realm, well done k9 :twak:

idiot then when it gets to same pop as alb you wouldnt be able to change ;p

die newbie

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
Silverblast said:
Rename the game to Dark Age of Tir Na Nog.. Wait a few days :p.

hahaha but noone would want to play a game based on irish folk lore lol

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
I want a RR10 buffbot on mid to move
shaman or healer..not picky =P

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Kokelimonkelmedisin said:
how about if GOA announced 1 week, maybe in 2 months time or so... would be the realm changing week :p

Then during that week, people from albion (maybe other realms allso but ppl from albon had a bigger chanse of getting GOA to make it hapen) could 'apply' to GOA, tell GOA their current chars... and what chars they woudl like to have them changed into in the otehr realm... Then GOA would aprove or decline... The goal would be after this week for all of the realms to be even steven...

Would be great if they would pull something like that of, I feel it would improove rvr alot for everyone.

Too much work :mad:

Oh, forgot this.

In the manual there´s all the 3 realms presented. If you choose over those 3 by those texts everyone would almost go alb. As far as I remember hib sounded totally gay in it and mid just stupid.´

but alb was like "JOIN THE DEFENDERS OF ALBION! THE REALM OF ARTHUR!"

tbh I´d prolly be playin alb if zordo wouldnt said to go to mid :p

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:
automaticly delete 50% of teh albs on exc.

Or why not just put 18 years limit on daoc that will remove most of alb/exc :kissit:

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
And if you apply that to IQ, virtually all of Mid :touch:

You must have a really low IQ just to belive something likethat :eek:

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Dammit - does that mean I have to play in Mid now? :wub:

No i guess i guess you can keep on spamming df and ds with your fotmn00bnoskillclass like the rest :flame: :wub:

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Jaond said:
No i guess i guess you can keep on spamming df and ds with your fotmn00bnoskillclass like the rest :flame: :wub:

No thats too difficult for me - can't i just roll a savage like every other skillless n00b? :p

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Aussie said:
< realm >group is in combat , j00 cann0t attack/add .
Your group is in combat, j00 cann0t speak in /as /gu /chat

and problem solved :m00:

You are fighting and is disconnected from Ventrilo!

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
No thats too difficult for me - can't i just roll a savage like every other skillless n00b? :p

Not like Savage's are easier to play than infils.

Shamyn

Fledgling Freddie
Moo said:
delete hibernia

no one plays there anyway it sucks ass to be gay

bsmeter.gif

What a typical alb reply... I know, lets set an IQ limit of the number of fingers in your both hands, that should effectively delete 80% of the albs :kissit:

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>Or why not just put 18 years limit on daoc that will remove most of alb/exc

But that only takes care of the physical age, what about all those immature players that run around the different realms that have passed that limit in body but not mind? ;)

Khefru

One of Freddy's beloved
The day when I can move my Hero and other crafting alts to Mid with the same lvl, rr and cash would be the day my DAoC dreams came true. :drink:

Oh to be a troll warrior.

< mutters about following his old UO guild to Hib 2 years ago>

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie

I guess it would be way to hard for a 2buttom spammer, just all selfbuffs you have to press all the time....

Riddler

Fledgling Freddie
/level 50 would be terrible ...half of albion would move to mid to play the "oh so overpowered" classes :rolleyes:

and there would be no sb's left as they would all roll DF infs

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Aussie said:
< realm >group is in combat , j00 cann0t attack/add .
Your group is in combat, j00 cann0t speak in /as /gu /chat

and problem solved :m00:

nahh the most fun fights are where you get adds and beat em aswell :)

Just accept the fact that you get zerged sometimes... whine abit to your group and go out try again...

way to meny people whine way to much :p

such's gimps imo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom