How shall I start my mana eldritch?

B

benpremium

Alright guys.

Pretty much a total newbie but I've been reading up and the game has finally arrived for me :)

Gonna be starting with a mana enchanter but don't wanna end up gimped.

What shall I make my starting stats? Can someone give me exact numbers that I should put into my starting attributes?

Cheers

B

boni_ofdavoid

chanter or eld? Not that theres any difference.

Make a short luri (small is good in rvr). Worst mistake I ever made was making a tall elf.

10 con,dex,int.

Put all spec points in mana till 40.

B

barevoose

u put mana eldritch and then mana enchanter :p,
but it dont matter becoz imo i wud give 10 intelligence, 10 constitution and 10 dexterity

B

benpremium

Whoops sorry I meant eldritch all the way :)

Thanks for the response guys. That's what I thought was going to be best so I'll stick with that.

Got a mate who knows quite a bit about the game so hopefully he'll be able to help me out a bit ingame.

Ta

T

Tyka

Don't roll a lurikeen, roll an elf because you have more int and more int means more damage, there are no base int buffs as there are with dex so you gonna minimize your cast time as much as possible anyways.

Sure they won't see you easier if you are a luri but thats only against the warder zerg, try playing against good players and you'll go down first no matter if it says "luri" or "elf" above your head.

A

adari

Originally posted by Tyka
Don't roll a lurikeen, roll an elf because you have more int and more int means more damage, there are no base int buffs as there are with dex so you gonna minimize your cast time as much as possible anyways.

Sure they won't see you easier if you are a luri but thats only against the warder zerg, try playing against good players and you'll go down first no matter if it says "luri" or "elf" above your head.

but elfs aint sexy

T

Tyka

Yeah because we all are roleplayers and really care how our characters look in game..

My elf had a pony tail, that's how much I care about how a character looks ingame.

W

Whandall

Heh....but.......but........some players are roleplayers......

:m00:

C

chrstffr

Yeah because we all are roleplayers and really care how our characters look in game..

My elf had a pony tail, that's how much I care about how a character looks ingame.

Yeah and ur bard has a beard :x

B

boni_ofdavoid

As you say vs good players it wont make a difference, vs bad it will. Thats good enough reason for me, 3 crap savages can dispose of an elf pretty fast.

Users who are viewing this thread