How screwed am i?

Jeros

Part of the furniture
ok so i use a old mates account as a buffbot account

i renewed it today and could not login for some reason

i went to request a new password but after i did i then i noticed there was one char wrong in the email address its a _ when it should be a . (i tryed making a gmail account with the _ but they dont allow that char)

i tryed to change it but it sends a confirmation email to the listed email address.....

i tryed requesting a right now password so i could use right now but it sends it to the email listed in my account!!!!!

i dont even know what his orignal CD key was, i have the CC details and address and such, but i cant even right now to explain what has happend, i could rightnow from my main account but they are not gonna belive that are they?

help!

Jeros

Part of the furniture
I really dont fancy pling another bb to 50 :< i hope there is a way of sorting this

Toel

Loyal Freddie
Jeros said:
I really dont fancy pling a nother bb to 50 :< i hope there is a way of sorting this

I'm in the exact same situation as you are, well, nearly. You see, my current contact email is my "old" dad's one, and that's gone. And I can't really change it as the confirmation email is sendt to it, I'm pretty much clueless, any help would be awesome:s.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Toel said:
I'm in the exact same situation as you are, well, nearly. You see, my current contact email is my "old" dad's one, and that's gone. And I can't really change it as the confirmation email is sendt to it, I'm pretty much clueless, any help would be awesome:s.

rightnow it and explain... i did whit my main acc... when i couldnt get into my old email nomore... had to give them loads of info to, but got it changed

Shamealot

Fledgling Freddie
Same here, the email adress in my bb account wasnt active anymore. Gave all the info to the subscription peeps and they changed the email adress. But u do need the cd key to do it....

Shame

megadave

I am a FH squatter
how about trying to make the email address if it isnt already taken then requesting another new password? :p

- English -

Resident Freddy
similar thing happened to me.. they required some info such as names, addresses, cd key (not sure if it was the account cd key which you enabled it with) etc...

they will post it to the address within 3 weeks ;) expect it no earlier :p

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
how was the email address accepted if its wrong? they dont change it unless they you click on the link in the confirmation email they send to the address.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Aeris said:
how was the email address accepted if its wrong? they dont change it unless they you click on the link in the confirmation email they send to the address.
Hey wait a min your right! i have no idea how it happend then, what the hell this makes no sense

i cant even make the email address that the account is registerd to cos you can use _ in a gmail address which is what it is, how on earth did i change it to a email account that does not and cannot exisit

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Jeros said:
Hey wait a min your right! i have no idea how it happend then, what the hell this makes no sense

i cant even make the email address that the account is registerd to cos you can use _ in a gmail address which is what it is, how on earth did i change it to a email account that does not and cannot exisit

nevermind
i seem to recall they send the confirmation email to the OLD address

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Email subscription@goa.com giving as much detail (NO PASSWORDS!!) including if possible:

The original CD key to the account
The faulty email address and a new one to forward to
The Address registered to the account
Char names
Servers and realms played

They may email you back asking for more details, so be as specific as you can.

Remember, no GOA rep will ever ask you for your passwords, so never answer an email that does ask for them!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom