How people react to theft

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
how is the puppy sleet? still taking u and shirley for walkies? :)

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
ofn!!!!

statueds avatar is teh funneh

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
i feel the need to tell you, despite the fact that others have told you, that i too feel that this has been posted before.

btw i need a pair of snowys pants for the best man speech.

statued

Loyal Freddie
angrysquirrel said:
i feel the need to tell you, despite the fact that others have told you, that i too feel that this has been posted before.

are you like a drunk hunch back with a tampon in irl ?

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
angrysquirrel said:

there's a million replies i could say to this. but this is the best one i can think of right now...

why? :p

Sleet

Fledgling Freddie
Well i'll just back into my RL cave! :(

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Pretty old yeah.

If its really not fake, then its kinda scary that someone can get that upset over a game....sounds like he could commit suicide over an arti or so....

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
nice 1 m8 i tinhk it is fooking funny.....i havnt seen it yet so it made me giggle.......reminded me of a site that had a cartoon on it about a guy at his pc moaning about haxoring cheats and pwning newbs to increas his rank on server was also hilerious wish i still had the link for it....in the mean time enjoy this... it also has been on fh before but still i bet the guy from youre link knows the lines to this story well.....

http://www.angrymonkey.net/putfileshere/everyonehashadmoresex.swf

its fake :p compare the voice to the leroy jekins video... the nerd style guy is the one and same... pointless fake crap vids/wavs

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
aye its defo the same guy from the leroy thingy.. btw can some-one relink that coz i cant be arsed. i know a few peeps who STILL havent seen that.

cloudsong. on wow? did i miss summit? can we take our stuff there? can we bring our stuff FROM there to here? interesting. i have a magic wand there. it makes silly people disappear. unfortunatley i dont have the skill to use it.. so everywhere i go i get a group of peeps following me, pointing at me, and saying things like HAR HAR!

the above paragraph was meant to be in the style of eddie izzard.. so if u read it first before this paragraph.. re-read it and ignore this paragraph 2nd time around. if u read this paragraph before the above one, WHY?!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom