How much u wanna bet...

Causes_Chaos

Banned
that they wont be able to resolve it? and that some boffin hits the delete key...

whats reli pissed me off is that they clustered the french servers instead of having their force resolving the main issue!

QQ over, havent QQ'd yet... :(

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
"their forces" were waiting for info to come back from Mythic so "their forces" took five minutes to give the ok to the server technicians to finalise the clustering since all the work "their forces" had to spend on it to prepare it for clustering was done before "their forces" had to start working on fixing the Prydwen issue.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Xalin said:
"their forces" were waiting for info to come back from Mythic so "their forces" took five minutes to give the ok to the server technicians to finalise the clustering since all the work "their forces" had to spend on it to prepare it for clustering was done before "their forces" had to start working on fixing the Prydwen issue.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gamah

Banned
OMG MATES CLUSTER DELAYED A FEW DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SKY IS FALLING :twak:

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Xalin said:

some kind of cryptic message?

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Xalin said:

replace their forces with The hampsters :)

:m00:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Xalin, it does however give a strange message to the English players. As Goa being located in france and all.

*shrug* I don't mind that much really. I think most of us needed a small break. Most of us are proably playing quite alot more then whats healthy per day.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Xalin, it does however give a strange message to the English players. As Goa being located in france and all.

*shrug* I don't mind that much really. I think most of us needed a small break. Most of us are proably playing quite alot more then whats healthy per day.
Could'nt agree more on both counts.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Xalin said:
the force is strong with you, young padawan!

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:

I would agree if it wasn't for the fact that the last time all servers went down for patching Excalibur was the first server to come back up ... no-one thought it was a subliminal message from GOA ... people just logged on and played. Like French/German/Italian/Spanish(both of them them) people do when their server happens to be the first box to be turned back on.

atos said:

I was just about to come back to daoc after a break :( .. yay for my timing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom