How much RP's per kill?

M

Molten Lava

Last night I took my little scout for the first time to Thid. Had some fun, got killed, killed some and after some time I decided to take a look at my RP's.........after having killed approx. 6 hibs/mids I still had 0 RP's! So I thought.....mm maybe they had all been killed lately so they are worth no points....so I decided to keep an eye out on the message screen when I killed another Elf.....

Next Elf: You hit xxxxx for 127 damage....xxxx is killed by Dictator....no message about recently being killed etc...so I thought...mmm should at least get 1 RP......but no :( still 0 points....even after relogging etc......I have a screeny of this (not onlien yet), but can anyone tell me whats wrong here?

Some guy told me that you dont get RP's if you kill someone witouth RP's (because thet are worth nothing) Yeah well...kinda hard for anyone to get RP's then If you all start at 0 points right? :)

SO whats wrong?

M

Molten Lava

hehe

is it perhaps part of the new nerf to scouts? they dont get any RP's when they kill someone? :)

C

case-rigantis

be happy it means yo can stay in Bg`s for as lon as you like :clap:

300 RP`s is naff all mate really you`ll make that in 1 kill when you reach proper RvR

E

Eleasias

Woah you didnt get 6 rp, better report this :/

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.Eleasias
Hell yeah! that's like one low grey's worth of RPs! That's a good 3 or 4 seconds extra you'll have to spend to get them! :p

O

old.tRoG

i want that bug so i can stay in thid for ever and ever! yay!

O

old.Spanjab

Happened to me in Thidranki, killed about 100 people for my 62 realm points! After that I retired from BG's, got to the upper 30's and in my first hour in RvR bagged over 1000 RP's.

BG's aren't for getting realm points m8, they are for practicing the skills needed for RvR.

D

Danya

BGs aren;t anything like RvR really, they're just for having fun. IF you go there expecting real RvR or lots of RPs you'll be disappointed.

O

old.Biffsmash

Seemed the same to me, run over bridge with some Hibs, run the opposite way with your arse on fire chased by millions of albs :p j.k ;)

S

SilverHood

happend to my scout waaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 1.38

never got a straight answer from rightnow

N

NetNifty

if the person u kill has been damaged by a mob and u kill em, they will lose xp and u will get no rps from it, even if the mob has been killed when u kill the person. mite not be why in this case, but its happened to Link twice b4 against a hunter.

N

Nala Lionne

Originally posted by old.Eleasias

Hehe you remind me of soulfly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom