How much is Aurulite worth

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
BigC

get inconnu dragon knight k? :wub:

pryds boring. Either get zerged or theres nothing. All the decent players on alb fucked off to wow so the realms pretty dead and cant put up anything remotly like a good fight to the remaining high rr grps from mid and hib. Really amounts to basically no alb prescence .. kinda like when PE/FL took a break in OF and albs killed fuckall for 2 weeks. That on a perma basis = zzzzzzzzz.

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
Is it possible to use Aurulite to get gear for salvage? (I'm not sure if u can salvage that gear since I've never had any). Then you could compare prices to DF.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
seriously fi this armor isnt that good why not just sell it for like 5s for 1 auralite?

1g is a stupid price, especially fi they r dropping in such huge numbers, and this will fuck up the economy.

basicly what it appears mythic have done is made auralite pretty much useless in salvage situations in order to stop people farming it for money so they use the auralite for pve suits for new chars. what this should do is lower the ammount of people ordering lower level suits from crafters and so the crafters will in turn have more time and as theres less demand on there time the armor should become cheaper at higher level (or possibly more expensive - which could be a good thing since after ToA everyone went for GoV etc and so there was less need for mp armor so the price of mp armor fell dramatically, less need for crafters at lower levels may make crafters to charge more at higher levels?).

im no economist or anything so this is just looking at things very basicly.

there making auralite drop at a high rate, but you need ALOT to make any kind of money from it so people will sell it for less as it drops in such vast quantitys people wont b willing to pay 50s for 1 auralite (or atleast shouldnt be willing to).

<Shrug> :fluffle:

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Did some testing on top tier stuff. Salvaged some 2 handed weapons which were worth 546 Aurulite and got 15 Arcanium out of them. 1h weapons shich cost the same only returned 10 Arcanium. Plate and chain hauberks also returned 15 arcanium.
15 arcanium is approximately 75 gold once trinketed so that gives a salvage value of 2.7 silver per Aurulite. Not worth it in my view.

Lower tier stuff may return a better Aurulite/gold rate but I ran out of Aurulite to test it with.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
chretien said:
Did some testing on top tier stuff. Salvaged some 2 handed weapons which were worth 546 Aurulite and got 15 Arcanium out of them. 1h weapons shich cost the same only returned 10 Arcanium. Plate and chain hauberks also returned 15 arcanium.
15 arcanium is approximately 75 gold once trinketed so that gives a salvage value of 2.7 silver per Aurulite. Not worth it in my view.

Lower tier stuff may return a better Aurulite/gold rate but I ran out of Aurulite to test it with.

shhhhhhh! leave it at that ;)

so auralites worth 1.5s each :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom