How much is aurlite worth ?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
about a gold a piece i'd recon.. the stuff u can get for it isnt worth the time to farm for really...

Feyd

Fledgling Freddie
As trinketing value around 15 silver. Some tries to sell them at 1gp on CM's. Doubtfull if that price still holds, since arrlite isnt new anymore - and its pretty easy to farm.
Besides - at 1gp then a set of aurlite armour would cost a large fortune compared to crafted gear.

Gribz0r

Fledgling Freddie
Some sell it at 1g a piece, at the start of catas some might have bought it for that price but not anymore. The lvl 49 aurulite gear is quite good for levelling but it costs around 650-700 aurilte per piece of kit. So 650-700g? No way. Spellcrafted stuff is cheaper even.

Nevertheless it's nice to kit out yer newly /level 20 with instead of the free crap gear. So maybe 500g for 1000 aurulite? Still quite inflated price tbh. I got thousands of the stuff myself. One trip thru a barrows insta with a necro doesn't take long and gives you around 900.

York

Fledgling Freddie
I guess the better question would be, how much is catacombs armour worth?

not much :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
althought its not an sc you can put lvl 30 aurulite armour on a /20 thid char and omg you pwn. ppl with sc's will still beat you but the majority will have alot of probs

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
could farm about 1000 of em with my lvl 48 enchanter in about 15 mins without much trouble so no don't think they're worth 1g p/piece :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom