how much for PL?

I

iluvatur

my sb is currently 49.35 how much would it cost me in in-game money to get it powerlevelled to 50 as i'm currently unguilded and don't have a bot ;o so trying to do all the quests kinda sucks.

pm me or leave here if your willing to do

E

etcetra

Im sure i could do it for something around 1.5p - call me expensive but its hard enough xp'ing my own chars there :p

I

iluvatur

well... shes 49.5 now .. but i'll pay 1.5 plat easy if you finish it :D

M

mewdy

Have you made the SI quests?

they give pretty decent exp

I

iluvatur

all the si quests are too tough for me atm.. seen as though she's not spellcrafted or got a buffbot :(

A

agon

Originally posted by etcetra
Im sure i could do it for something around 1.5p - call me expensive but its hard enough xp'ing my own chars there :p

i guess it would take about 5 hours.. so no, i won't call you expensive :p

E

Encima

dum di dum

Talk 2 sofusi or amakiri im sure he give a good offer... :D

H

Hoodini

could do it in 2 hours.. imo 1.5plat is very expensive.. but hey thats just me.. if the person who's gonna pl do the SI quests it could be done very fast

E

etcetra

Originally posted by Hoodini
could do it in 2 hours.. imo 1.5plat is very expensive.. but hey thats just me.. if the person who's gonna pl do the SI quests it could be done very fast

Read what i said? :|

K

Kallio

Originally posted by etcetra
Read what i said? :|

There there my brother, I know you feel bad enough allready for being a Thane like me :(

B

bjaadi-

Originally posted by Kallio
There there my brother, I know you feel bad enough allready for being a Thane like me :(

yus us thanes need to stick together.. fancy going and mjolnir mythic HQ ? :)

I

iluvatur

when will you be able to do this ecetra? :D who shall i contact you in game with?

I

iluvatur

i will probably be logging in the account myself during the pl and possibly helping and i'll still pay full whack for the pleasure :)

E

etcetra

Originally posted by iluvatur
i will probably be logging in the account myself during the pl and possibly helping and i'll still pay full whack for the pleasure :)

This weekend would be lovely, if your not 50 by then - Sorry but wont have time earlier, most likely.. I will see if you are online earlier and if i have time thoug :)

I

illu

Get up at 5/6am and go to Malmohus and then get in a group - it still "should" be possible even without a buffbot or SM or whatever. It'll take under 5 hours for the last 5 bulbs.

It's a pain in the arse playing this game when you don't have a buffbot or much time :/

Good Luck

Oli - ILLU/ILLUSB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom