How much experience points do you need to level

M

Mundokar

Wondering if anyone knows the xp-tables of DAOC. It would be easier to calculate how much time to level or to get a bub. I'm at 43.2 and am wondering how much xp i need to get to 43.4.

Has anyone seen such a table ?

H

helis

malmohus(H)*12hrs^X

X = wanted level of char

A

Anu

I could be wrong but i think it took a m8 45-50 mins to do 0.6 of a bub the other nite in DF.. i think he was lvl 43

C

case-rigantis

dunno mate but to clarify for those peeps who answered already :
he wants to know the actual number of experience points required per level so 100 billion for level 46 -47 or whatever

M

Mundokar

Sorry, yes thats what i meant. Actual xp to get for example a bub on level 43.

O

Orin Askhammare

Originally posted by case-rigantis
dunno mate but to clarify for those peeps who answered already :
he wants to know the actual number of experience points required per level so 100 billion for level 46 -47 or whatever

Which probably only the devs know, unless someone was actually sad enough to write down the xp gained for monsters while killing :)

In fact if he wants to know he should solo and write down the values for a bub or 2 bubs to get a rough estimate. All I can say that the outcome will probably be depressing.

V

VidX

All I know is that, doing my epic at lvl 49, 2.8 billion XP gave me 2% :(

C

case-rigantis

thats scary Vidx very very scary for me at level 46 gulp... :(

J

jimlim

28,710,447,624,486,912 exp in total to hit lvl 50

based on doubling the amount of exp it takes to hit lvl from the lvl before

i.e lvl 1-2 is 51exp not including kill tasks or any quests/epics

probably absolute bollocks but it looks high enough :)

L

listepik

soloing a blue on lvl 1 is 5 xp = 1 bubble.
soloing a blue on lvl 2 is 10 xp = approx 0.7

hence, its even MORE than that outrageous number i cant even read ;)

O

old.LandShark

nearly 29 thousand billion? Hmm.... well, 2 billion is 1bub of 49, that's all i can say... so i doubt that heavily ;)
Anyhow, you can tell subjectively that the exp gain speed doesn't half from level to level, not past lvl3 at any rate :p

R

razorboy

formula is idd the exp need to lvl last time *2.

Saw this on gorre, went from 10mil-ish at lvl 22ish :rolleyes: to 20mil-ish at lvl 23

E

erl

But of course it doesn't double up all the time. For example I soloed oracles level 40-45, killed 3 at a time before regening end the first levels. I promise you, it didn't take the double time of 40 at 41, and not 4 times at 42, and definitely not 8 times that time at 43. Promise :)

S

Sarnat

You could just chatlog full levels and use a script to calculate exp. For example level, then die once to zero the exp, then level without deaths, stop script, run log parser (not too complicated to do).

However to level without deaths at high levels might be hard.

I did one full level with my L43 runie in malmo today. Took me like 7-8hours in a nice group, not too much downtime but not insanely fast either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom