How much are......

Slavi

Fledgling Freddie
....Troll zerkers with malice/battler hitting for :clap:

Fragoverrule

One of Freddy's beloved
Lothandar said:
The question itself wasn't very smart either as, believe it or not, it differs each char.
trust me for Harebear it is :touch:

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Just cos my skald could take on all your 50s at once! :p

(and I woulda thought a ToAed zerk could tear up stealthers/support/casters and some light tanks easy enough, especially with friends ;p)

Slavi

Fledgling Freddie
How was the question not smart. yes i didnt state what other equipment the character had or stats but i see no reason as to why you say that my question was stupid, i was just curious as after they nerfed zerkers damage i didnt seem to take much interest in them but now with the release of ToA they seem to be making a comeback..... :twak:

Slavi

Fledgling Freddie
thanks mate thats all it took..not to be "flamed" *cough* or not by some prick

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Who is lothander, poor sod, got called a prick :p

As I said in the rvr disc., we got war veterans looking for potatomashers in every bush here.

Where did I say it was a stupid question? Not smart can mean= Silly, which is not a Full Scale Offensive Attack *FSOA*

Prick back at you.

TaF

Fledgling Freddie
Stimulant said:
not you mate he means lothander
Reminded me of a story something like that:

A black guy wandering in desert searching for water finds a Djinni, as per normal he gets his 3 wishes... so

1) he wanted lots of water
2) he wishes he would be white, because white people seem to get everything better in this world
3) he wanted to have lots of ladies on his lap for pleasure

So the Djninni turned him into a white toilet *pot* (sorry i ain't english d00d :/) in ladies rest room .. he got what he ASKED for.. but not he WANTED ..

Next time express yourself properly and lothandar gave u 100% correct answer for YOUR question ^^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom