How many zombies can u kill before u die?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Think Blood Omen's got the record so far @ 241

(post screenie if you get > 300)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
oh for petes sake, that time i got 3 then 1 then they ripped my spine out, wtf is it with bys are you all born just instinctively knowing how to play video games?? i tried hitting shift nd all that happened was a yellow box went round different zombies, i thought i was going to get a frikkin uzi or something..

and Ed, c'mon i love you babe but !"aim for the head" jeeeeze these are zombies man even I knew that, sheesh

you actually have to klick ON them. just aiming right does fuck all :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
tips und tricks :p

shooting them as they just pop out of the ground = 1 shot kill

the small zombies shoot them in the legs = they fall over giving you a little more time to reload and such (They don't die when they fall over it takes 1 more shot after the initial shot to teh legs to kill them)

big ones shoot them in the head and/or save the shotgun for big ones

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Basic zombie survival tactics;

Fire all shots and reload when ever you got time. Full gun = protection.

Limit your shots. If two shots gets the job done, shoot in two shot bursts. For the weaker of aim, use three shot bursts. For even weaker shots, shoot you later.

Save the shotgun for when you really need it, but remember that it takes time to switch. Don't want to be caught with your weapon pants down.

If you don't think you can hit, don't shoot. Sure shots over random shooting.

Fast first, slow second. With zombies your best weapon, not regarding unlimited ammo, is your safety zone.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
see now this is what i mean! shot gun, what shot gun??? all i got was a piddling revolver! and *cough* i did click on them rofl i used me touch pad got the aim on them and shot them...i did actually shoot a couple its just they always nail me before i get to reload and sometimes when i shot them in the head they failed to obey basic zombie rules and didn't collapse in a heap!

the cheak of them tbh.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
5 on first try then 26 :)

Btw Ezbabe... you can give birth... as far as i know none of us zombieslaughtering male heroes can do that (yet)...

:m00:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Ez - use SHIFT to switch weapons
use a mouse instead of a touchpad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom