how many Warlord are there?

Booze

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

juz curious.. how many warlord are there?
as i can't find any stats for how many warlords in this realm.

so any1 have clue how i can get a estimate of how many warlock we got? website or..? :s

so far i know a FEW warlords...

Cleric,mincer, armsman and pally can be warlords...

laZZa

duran.3d

Fledgling Freddie
The problem is that for the classes that can be warlord, the alternative master level is usually better. For instance battlemaster is more intented for meleers, perfected is more usefull for clerics, etc.

Once said that, I got warlord on my armsman, cause I always like to try different things and it has some nice spells to help the groups, but I must admit battlemaster is usually better for tanks.

Booze

Fledgling Freddie
yes.
but i was only wonderin' abt warlord 1ml :>

have any1 tried 6 warlord on war ram on 10lvl keep?? :p

so i am goin' to try it out.. to see how long it will take gate to go down.

duran.3d

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, u handle rams and any other siege weps a bit faster (30%), but don't expect to break doors at an amazing speed. The speed increase is enough to be noticiable, but not uber-incredible. Just slighty faster.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Warlord cleric here and in RvR, 1xwarlord and 1xperfector is the best way to be by a long while. I find it a lot more challenging a spec and things such as cowering bellow and warguard are a fantastic way to save not only yourself but other group members as well.

If however you intend to camp towers/keeps or PvE, perfecter obviously has more benefits :)

duran.3d said:
Yes, u handle rams and any other siege weps a bit faster (30%), but don't expect to break doors at an amazing speed. The speed increase is enough to be noticiable, but not uber-incredible. Just slighty faster.

30% is a big difference. It's possible to repair siege weaponry with a single treb/cata firing at it normally but 30%faster and it's not. 10.5seconds on boiling oil compared to 15 is a lot too :p

Anyone know if the time reduction for rams is calculated before 'added players' or after? If it's before then thats an even bigger difference :)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Im a Warlord and would never change it, it suites my playstyle much better then battlemaster.

The siegemaster ability really is nice if you like siege toys, its not uber but you do notice a big differance and it makes you pure murder with a palintone.

Most of the other abilities are just nice bonuses in a fight, nothing that will turn the tide but they do help you win, and with energising aura + tireless I hardly ever run out of end now, which saves gold on potions :D

Warguard though is pretty uber, its like old style soldiers barricade for free.

Cowering Bellow used to be great but now the latest patch seems to have screwed it up to be almost 100% resisted, even though it was meant to change this.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
my crossbowfish is warlord (so he can fire his giant crossbow faster ;))

cleric is perfecter - smite needs the power.

I've been told cowering bellow is nice for killing SMs ;) but if it's not working then guess not :(

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
my crossbowfish is warlord (so he can fire his giant crossbow faster ;))

:worthy:

Considered warlord myself for NF as it has a better range of abilities than BM, but thing that put me off was the abilities being on the same timer and then reading how cowering bellow got buggered in the last patch. Plus BG/grapple keeps any casters Im grouped with happy :D

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Every fight you can use about 5 of the abilities, 4 of which are only on 3 minute timers, Leadership and Warguard are on 10 minute timers and you have to pick which you want.

Cowering Bellow and Bolstering Battlecry have their own timers (BB might be linked to something useless actually) so are up virtually every fight.

I need to do more testing on CB to see how badly bugged it is now, but it used to be great for dealing with SM's.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Leadership is 5min recast but warguard is 10min recast despite them both being linked with timers :(. I thought they were all 5min timers for the small ones too...unless it's changed this patch ofc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom