How many RP's do you have?

C

censi

At one point my aim was top the RP rankings. Dont think this is ever gonna be possible though as people had already hit 150K plus when I started playing the game. Was just wondering how many points people had. Also seems that to really rake the points in you have to just keep playing and playing and playing....And im already bored stiff with my ranger....

Was wondering whats the most anyone has managed to get in one day also?

A

Aeiedil

personally id be happy to be in the top 5 of my class, then again your a ranger so you prolly need to play 24/7 to do that :p

O

old.TheAussie

i'm bored too after 245k at lvl 44 =P

started lvling again + itemhunts ;)

D

Danya

Bored after 55k here Aussie. Went to prydwen ;)

A

Aeiedil

90k atm, not rvring so much, trying to get some dings done most the time :) soon be back out to play a lot more :)

O

old.Atrox

130k :/
to much lowlvl RvR :) and I still need a lvl or 2, and a new bow :(

E

Eblessair

around 120k i think
havnt rvr at-all with Eblessair in about, 3 or 4 weeks now :|

O

old.Tzeentch

7k (lol)

<== 40 mana mentalist (one of the fixed classes)

O

old.Moriaana

10006 :)
And I have been RvRing since lvl 25ish. I quickly found out I didn't get many RP's for rezzing, healing or generally doing my job of keeping ppl alive.

:(

Bit sucky that.....

I think I should get RP's based on how many buffs I hand out too :)

P.S. my record for 1 kill is 504 from Korv. Hehe leather armour. I like that :) . Thats probably my record for a day too.....

K

K0nah

A cynic may say this list could be a nice place to get rp fat targets.

So all Hibs/Mids plz reply, my scout has some catching up to do ;)

S

Subbiz

climbing the slow ladder of the melee-only class, currently at R4L1 with some 253k rp :D

W

-Wedge-

Dont know for sure, but I think around 28k ... Not bad for a 43 pure tank... Oohwell, first get 46, then I'll RvR more again...

S

Salazar

163 k here... nogood for mage i think, but i miss prime times because of crappy timezone... and im prolly only mage in 3 realms without any kind of crowd control :(

G

gronk

Yep Sala ur no good for a mage...zapping lone poor Ranger m8s with ur frecking staff :twak:

Btw she's mine keep ur hands of her or i will ...

B

Belsameth

about 3.5k with my Midgard healer
and now nearing 900(!) with Coax, my tank ;)

L

lofff

ehm... i almost quitted LONG time ago but i rvred quite a lot a week ago (before going on holydays) when bored at exping on pryd... last check was almost 255k at 4L1

(cant log from here :D )

A

Alpha Male

hmm

705k with Alpha.

225k with Gromit.

Not been active for the last week or so, real life catches up every so often ;)

R

ReaLX

no not 50.000, 50 :p

just 1 night of BG tho, but im addicted :D

H

Herbal Remedy

120k which almost all are grouped not bad for a pure rejuv specced cleric i feel

O

old.Saborion

Out of curiosity, isn`t Alpha a newer char than Gromit?

A

Alpha Male

@Saborion

Actually they were both created within the first few hours of Excalibur opening, and have always been only a level or so apart right through to 50. I made Gromit, but not Alpha. (old Alpha did).

Gromit became somewhat retired after i started playing Alpha nearly 2 months ago.

O

old.Atrox

I think you should retire Alpha instead, so i can stop worry about where you are all the time :(

O

old.Flix

i got 294 k with flix, but have not played alot with him the last 2 week's

Users who are viewing this thread