How many referrals do you have?

S

Solid

I am confuses McAlbion, please elaborate, not too much or you will gimme a brainurism(tm)

B

Brannor McThife

Referrals happen when people send one of your posts to a moderator because they didn't like it... ;)

-G

F

Flimgoblin

I'm just a tame fellow with none ...

guess everyone wubs me.

B

Brannor McThife

Nah, that's just because he can't read well and keeps reporting himself instead of editting his posts.

;)

-G

F

Flimgoblin

Naw, Kemor's a bad boy... been flaming people on the CS boards for using aimbots on him :)

And I know for a fact he's been insulting the Tribes 2 community for years!

Posted by Kemor on 1/1/1970 in BW Forums/Tribes2/General:

Lamus r0x0rs j00 sux0rs!

:m00: :m00:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Zero! Not a single, freaking refferal. Inconceivable!

I have lost all faith in humanity now... what else do I need to do to get reported? *sniffles*
More profanity in my posts? Blasphemy perchance?

GOD IS TEH SUXX0R!!!111
Any christians around?

O

Orin Askhammare

oi, your very reason for being is at stake here sickofit... :(

K

klavrynd

referrals are for wimps, real flamers get moderated

ps : read it quick , this post wont make it long

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Someone hold me... I am scared.

referrals are for wimps, real flamers get moderated

Brinx deleted some of my more.. uhm.. colorful... pics.
Does that count?

K

klavrynd

i had my pics removed (agreed the "prize" one might ve been a bit unappropriate) and was personally shouted at ...

O

old.tRoG

not a single bloody referal. ill have to start drinking more before i go on the forums. or i could join in on flame threads :)

E

erl

*cough*
From the FAQ:

What are referrals?
The administrator may have enabled referrals, which allows you to be credited for any new users you invite to the forum.

You gain referrals by promoting BarrysWorld Forums using your unique referral link. The link you should use as your referral link is this:

http://forums.barrysworld.com/index.php?referrerid=16430

Each time someone follows this link to BarrysWorld Forums and registers as a new member, your referral count will be incremented by one. The number of referrals you have can be viewed in your profile.

Your administrator will have more information on any prizes or rewards that may be given out for referrals. Please be courteous when promoting BarrysWorld Forums by not spamming other web sites with your referral link just to gain referrals.

F

Flimgoblin

no fun :)

So... this means we're all losers with no pals except for Brannor who has one and Kemor who's mr popular?

(wonder if he's got the DAoC website link going to his referral page... :))

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I see... now things appear in a whole new light!

Brannor, U BW PIMP0R!!11 *grin*

B

Brannor McThife

What the F***?!?

I never referred anyone with that link...I used a post spammed to multiple forums at the end of the official forums... Sheesh... Damn...and there I was hoping people didn't like me... :(

Crap.

Time for more flames...

;)

-G

O

old.tRoG

*hic* what was that?

oh feck, you get em for being good....

do you get -1 referalls if you get someone to bugger off?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Now, now Brannor... in my opinion, as proffessional (though somewhat selective) troll:
U DOIN A GUD JOB BEING EVUL (sometimes)
:fluffle:

Hope that helped a little.

Still want to see that screenshot, though.

B

Brannor McThife

It's in the Oh! Look at this thread... ;)

-G

S

SFXman

Hehe... I actual thought that your definition of the referrals was true as I read this again but then earlier when this thread was around the first time I knew it was people who used some link of yours to register... now the hell do I have 4?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom