how many people can get on a server at this moment ?

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
seems like most english servers are full or high when it comes to destruction side.

any news on how much people can get on a server yet ?

Tali

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I can't even register my Beta key let alone decide which server to play on and try out the game.

I'm not sure this bodes well for the actual release. I'm beginning to think that I should cancel my pre-order and just stick with WoW (for now at least).

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
this isn`t ment as another `alarm` post.

i understand that initially the cap was 500 on each side and that each few hours they would increase that cap a bit in order to find out what the stable caps are for their servers.

aparantly there are already enough players active to `fill` certain servers, which are ofc restricted to only 2 tiers from the 4 etc and they are cautious not to make tiers crash etc...

i`m just curious what the caps are at this moment

Gravy

Fledgling Freddie
In a queue for worlds edge atm on order side shouldn't take too long. Altho the population of destro (across all servers) is a bit annoying reminds me of horde>alliance issues.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
queue size for order side on WEM is about 60-70 and takes about 1-2 mins to get in... not too bad tbh.

i just made a few random chars on other sides with status set to full to get an idea and i found no queue larger than 100 people... was ofc just 2-3 chars i made for testing on a few different servers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom