How many of you...

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
Still have THE original DAoC retail box from first release. I was clearing out some old stuff today when i found mine lying in a cardboard box, original case, CD even reciept inside the case in perfect condition.

I only wish i had a digital camera so i could upload a pic for you all :(

Buppi

Fledgling Freddie
I bought the US version on release and it came with a great looking poster done by the danish female artist Therese Nielsen. Still have the Box, poster and cd-case. Oh and you got a map aswell and a keyboard layout thingie. Tbh the map is pure shite when i look at it now ;)

Therese Nielsen Homapage: http://tnielsen.com/artists/nielsen/main.asp

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
I didn't get any box with mine when I bought it only got a CD cover, and ye the manual and the map inside, standing on my shelf behind me atm, mint condition ofc ;p

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
I seem to have the fold-out version, which I think came with a cover which I have misplaced. It is, like most things I own, not in mint condition.

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
Speedr said:
Still have THE original DAoC retail box

Eek , meant to say the fold out with cover soz :) one with the black cover and yes, really primitve map inside :D

youngbaba

Fledgling Freddie
I only started playing when SI came out, but I still got the box and maps :D

lol same buppi, maps are so plain its unreal

Norcott

Fledgling Freddie
ive still got mine.. :) could never get rid of it.. Its a Classic.. /Bum..! Bum..! :D (in a basil brush styley ofc) hehe

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Still have it on DVD box reminding me of times i got it,what do i win :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Probably still got the beta on a cd backup somewhere :D

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I've still got mine, and si, and catacombs. Thank fuck I didn't waste money buying toa - cHo did that for me ;) still got the maps and stuff too. Beauty. Shame they are worth fuck all and can't even sell them on :p

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
edit: took a better picture.

daoc2.jpg

pretty bad quality with the bad light in here but its the original daoc box if thats what you were looking for :p

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
I still have 5 (yes 5) of those origional DAoC boxes, 4 SI boxes, 1 ToA and 1 Catacombs.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Have 1 original, 2 SI, 2 ToA, 1 Cata in a box in the closet, i dont like to throw things away :)

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
That's not actually the original casing though Sinnica, the original edition casing was brown and yellow, and a bit gross looking. I'll try to take a pic when i get home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom