how many of you are....

D

deygos

just stuck on DAOC biding your time & waiting for the next big mmorpg to come out...

C

chi_

Waiting for Shadowbane to arrive from Dvdboxoffice, bye ;)

E

Esoteric

Avoiding Shadowbane like the plague.

Will stick with this for a while I think now tho I swore I'd leave. GIVE HOUSE.

C

chi_

Originally posted by Esoteric
Avoiding Shadowbane like the plague.

Will stick with this for a while I think now tho I swore I'd leave. GIVE HOUSE.

Played it?

K

kalgarn

waiting for WoW,hoping on beta test from dragon empires and looking around for something else anyway.but in the meantime i'm still hanging around :)

L

logan6

"Avoiding Shadowbane like the plague."

Me too, played it in beta and hated it.. gfx makes me shiver and the landscapes look very plain. Only one face on each race sucks too. nah not for me really. Also i hated moving by clicking on the ground... brrr...

I like playing DAoC and will give SWG a try, but most likely will end up in WoW.

K

Kharok Svark

Awaiting SWG ... will probably look at WoW too.

H

Hargh

If you are bored with DAoC come play with me - i will ensure I will give you a good time :drink:

I'll jsut do a sig so u can /send me

H

Hargh

There we go. Lookah!

Honest, I don't have any L50's but start an alt and come have fun! (mid/pryd)

R

Roo Stercogburn

If I didn't enjoy it I wouldn't log on. SWG for sure when it comes out, might look at EvE, but no fantasy set games grabbing my attention yet until WoW is released.

Got the glimmerings of a player association for SWG, will create one that actually has a backstory to it, and will probably set a roleplaying campaign where the guildpeeps, er, associated players, um whatever, can find out the secret history at the core of the PA.

Don't really care if SWG is full of l33t kiddies, I pretty much know exactly what I'll be doing ;)

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Well, I'm pretty happy to try anything that comes out. If it's better than DAOC I'll stay, if it isn't then I'll be back in DAOC. I've already tried Neocron, AC2 and AO since I started playing DAOC and I've come back to Camelot every time.

SWG is my next port of call. Dragon Empires and WoW look like they might be worth a try. I'm not going to bother with ShadowBane or EvE.

M

~Mobius~

DaoC is so boring now, but i still find myself logging in all day, joining random grp of idiots, dying, -ctrl + alt + del- out of game. Check internet then log back in. I dont even enjoy it but i cant seem to stop playing when im not even lvling or anything. :<
In my opinion the only way for me to enjoy the game would be a Assasin, solo RvR is about the only fun thing.
Hope some new game interests me more...

E

Esoteric

Originally posted by mobiusmid
joining random grp of idiots

Set up groups in rvr/pve with friends and people who you think play well. Start off early evening and commit to playing till late, RvR/pve becomes a heck of alot more fun.

About shadowbane, the gfx are dated and game delayed. Even if the game was good I would think about avoiding it, it has had so much delay and funding problems that I'd be concerned that after a month or two they'd close up shop (purely rumour but a concern nonetheless).

I seem to remember a long time ago the marketing company offering £££'s for posts on forums which advertise the game in a good light, all you'd need to do is send them the link and say cheque please. Hope this isn't another one of those.

M

~Mobius~

Yes ive been setting up xp groups lately, still i just loathe PvE.

Cant do much RvR without a lvl50 though. :(

F

Flimgoblin

DaoC is so boring now, but i still find myself logging in all day, joining random grp of idiots, dying, -ctrl + alt + del- out of game. Check internet then log back in.

Ahh you're one of those morons that joins a group, dies once then vanishes without a word ;)

S

StormriderX

Hanging around and see how the new mmorpgs fare first before deciding.

T

tripitaka

I'm waiting for Eve - I've tried my hand at freelancer - although not sctrictly an MMORPG, still good fun. Trading is a bit borign, and the missions are samey, but makes a change from papping mobs in DAOC.

Ill defo play SWG, but read my sig ;)

Not seen much of shadow bane - so ill prolly give that a miss.

A

Afroninja

waiting for Beach Spikers 2: The Return of the Bikini

J

Jexa

DaoC is so boring now, but i still find myself logging in all day, joining random grp of idiots, dying, -ctrl + alt + del- out of game. Check internet then log back in. I dont even enjoy it but i cant seem to stop playing when im not even lvling or anything. :<
In my opinion the only way for me to enjoy the game would be a Assasin, solo RvR is about the only fun thing.

That's called addiction :p

O

old.Dillinja

Awaiting planetside and SWG, currently just logging on my shadowblade on mordred for a couple of hours every day to kill some time.

L

Lorthania

To give some counterweight: I won't be leaving for a long time :).

I can imagine that if you have played DAoC for a year or more, you start looking for something new, but if you've joined just a couple of months ago (like me), there's still plenty to do and see...

C

chi_

Welcome to DAoC :(

Originally posted by Esoteric
About shadowbane, the gfx are dated and game delayed. Even if the game was good I would think about avoiding it, it has had so much delay and funding problems that I'd be concerned that after a month or two they'd close up shop (purely rumour but a concern nonetheless).

I seem to remember a long time ago the marketing company offering £££'s for posts on forums which advertise the game in a good light, all you'd need to do is send them the link and say cheque please. Hope this isn't another one of those.

The European distributor of SB has gone bankrupt, but the rest of your comments just show ignorance. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by old.Katie
Is it true you can only play it if you have a USA/Canada post code and a USA credit card??

No.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom