how many fake accs made to exc hibs side ?

Krisstin

Fledgling Freddie
I am getting feeling that Catacombs free acc was made to make even realms temporarily .... causing ppl who bought catas from albs and mids side created chars to Exc/Hibs side for reseting realm bonuses and same time get real time spys on their side and same time RP exping pots..
I see duels now in bg and rvr .. these only duels so on .. causing rp exping more and more ..
I am waiting rush when realms clustering ppl have chars in prywden and in excalibur different realms they just make grps to RP exping chars .. for battlegrounds they will have very high rr chars making imposible lower rr and ppl who has just 1 acc difficult to play .. abusing all posibilities what clustering will give .. i voted to poll no clustering ... cities and housing would be ok but rvr and bgs effect will be devastating... more normal players will leave :twak:

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
oh theres one word you should look up I think it might help

conspiracy

and there are certain people who think this is going on but really they are dellusional :p

and to the rest.... no, no ....... no and ....... no

Punishment

Resident Freddy
How many pointless threads are made in Hib section of FH ...

They are bring a buddy accounts tbh , 14 day trials , like the ones u get with Wow accs , what people do with them cannot be controlled so why even debate it , i didnt even activate mine as i already have 2 and all my m8s play daoc ...

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
idontunderstandyou,whatareyousayingcansomeonepleaseexplainformesoiunderstanditprobablyandsoiwonthavetomakethispointlesspost:(:(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Huntingtons said:
idontunderstandyou,whatareyousayingcansomeonepleaseexplainformesoiunderstanditprobablyandsoiwonthavetomakethispointlesspost:(:(

Sheesh times are bad when u can afford a new keyboard eh xD

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
lol hunti that was kinda funny and i actualy tried t oread it all now im cross eyed :D

did i understand right though that with clustering you get free cata client for buddys?

what about an already activated si to client account can i get catas free for it now?
not sure id wnt it never bee ncatas with my main account hehe

Krisstin

Fledgling Freddie
To understand u get free daoc/si client for to make bb or give friend acc

If to activate on realms what are under populate them and make chars there whoops .. realm not anymore unpopulated .. and realm bonuses gone but its temporary effect if not keep on paying accounts... second part make little more clear RP exping .. ppl gather grps with rezzer do so called duelling with grps .. they rez . and kill each others in time .. but no rezzer kills .. so on ... Clustering effects that ppl can do anytime :twak:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
so your saying someone would go to the trouble of leveling to 50 on a new account, then farming it with thier main, for what 800 RPs every 15 minutes (not worth RP timer) around 2400 an hour, what a complete waste of time.

Krisstin

Fledgling Freddie
m8 i mean fg / fg rp farming easy to arrange at clustering

meaning 100k rps / 1 h its for 50 s
:twak: :twak: :(

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
hehehehehenowiunderstandbutithinkitstupidandsomeonesendmemoneysoicanbuyanewkeyboardkthx

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
Right, tell you what i think you need to get outside somemore mate.

Krisstin

Fledgling Freddie
Meaning its not way that should go .. its wrong RP exping i mean

it was available to ppl who has chars in both realms or friends/relatives / irc m8s now will be more than easy to make those .. its not taking time nothing and will be rr2 3 4 5 6 7 chars at bgs soon after clustering of rvr happends so on ... who control it ..
u/i/we/everyone can have in other realms in pry/mid pry/alb chars make those grps to rp exping easy .... and its not right way .. will be those bg chars rr2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 so on ..
it will not be playing it will be just some sorta rp exping no real rvr...
I am against of clustering to the end atleast for rvr areas ...
idea of clustering housing and towns great idea

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Give a donation of 5e a month to keep Aard from blinding us all with his aejbrgipurgb

The whole point of clustering is to bring life back into rvr .....

Thats your whole arguement dead .... right there

Krisstin

Fledgling Freddie
Well lets keep on point what was main Thread :)

I said that effect on it is temporary .. because many wont want to pay that acc what is on hibs side effect shows as less population on hibs side again
those accounts and chars what were created will remove from active after unknown time.. i think there should be somekinda list of 45+ chars who have been active in rvr in last week(taking keep / tower) so on to make final decision on bonuses and about how to get ppl join to other realms

It allready ran their idea to make realms even (i wish true) .. not sure ever those bonuses ever come back. Made on hibs side to look that its equal to other realms (i wish true)

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
If you ask me the reason hibs are seing a decline in population is because
all the fotm rerollers rolled over to mid in preparation for determination 5
turning daoc back into Dark Age of Tankalot.

Then again, I might be wrong, but from the looks of it mid has turned fotm. ;)

Krisstin

Fledgling Freddie
maybe its paranoia :)

but think where u would make acc .. where is bonuses 2 days freelevel , 5 days free level or 7 days freelevel .. of your free accs when u have free new acc came with cata ?

Mr.Ego

Fledgling Freddie
I hate to say this but krisstin is right in all of these things. I know it sounds like a bad conspiracy theory but it's happening everyday in hibs and alsow in albs and mids side. lvl 5 chars in rvr ect. You know why they are there. :mad: They should change frontier so that only lvl 45 and bigger chars can get in. If you want rvr before that go to bg.

Then to the real subject in hand: rp farming
Krisstin said:
meaning 100k rps / 1 h its for 50 s
If you really can make that much rp in 1 hour there's not a single player in this game who wouldn't use it and if you say that you won't then your just talking crap.

I mean there's no point of playing if you run in to rr8 in bg1 and after few hours of farming that is possible. :mad: Then things in rvr will get bit.. how would you say... f*cked up.

Don't get me wrong i like rvr and i hope it stays the way it was ment to be. :m00:

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Krisstin said:

This is gonna sound very rude but do you know anything about RvR?

1- Cross realming RP farming as you describe it a SHIT way of getting rps. Any half decent grp will make ten times as much rp per hour. due to the ress sickness and rp timer. Why arent these 'farmers' if they exist rocketing up the lwrp and rp tables. All the top lwrp spots generally are occupied by the best groups and sometimes soloers (or warlocks :) )
2- The population bonuses are not a simple case of population. As stated on the camelot herald there is a rather complicated formula used.
3- Kill spam locale means that people cant hide out in a certain area and farm each other even if they wanted too without being found. Some of us have UI's that have a complete map which locates all those obcure xxx was killed in yyyy by zzzz messages. And even if they did get away with it, it would still be slower than running in a decent grp.
4- People are more likely to use the trial to try out a different realm than the realm they play in. In my opinion they are equally likely to create characters in either of the other two realms, which assuming a standard distribution should not effect the pop bonus.

To me this is similar to how people whine about others using radar. The only reason in 99% of cases that people have more rp than you or wipe your group easily is because they are simply better than you or play more than you.

Krisstin

Fledgling Freddie
for Mikos read all info then post thread this has nothing to do with rvr

not rude .. just read all what is writen there .. nothing to do with rvr .. actually its happening everyday... and 100 k rps / h is lower than real .. 38 k / player .. meaning 8 & 8 makes more like 200k rps / h .. even u would do anything u cant beat .. its nonstop when ri gone ppl so called duel again .. its exping perhaps alts ,, meaning 3-5x faster than any imagined exping in pve or mob killing same time chars dings many rrs with it ... im saying because this is allready happening

Punishment

Resident Freddy
The truth is out there...Oh look i found it on the side of a cereal box xD

There is no way a lowbie group will cleanly get to gank a 50 fg naked and sitting down without encountering either high lev mobs/people camping drop off points of stealthers suspicious of unlikely spam .

100k rp is alot and i only ever made 100k+ in 1 12 hours rvr session pre toa on my chanter<back when Vigilance owned emain,stick Vulcan .... pbpbpb.... debuff for Vulcan etcetc>

Even people who make 100k a day on a more regular basis will tell u it is a hell of alot of rps...

Besides who the hell wants a rr8 bg1 toon , and HOW many times will u have to sui to stop dinging ? id say atleast twice per fg kill...

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Krisstin said:
not rude .. just read all what is writen there .. nothing to do with rvr .. actually its happening everyday... and 100 k rps / h is lower than real .. 38 k / player .. meaning 8 & 8 makes more like 200k rps / h .. even u would do anything u cant beat .. its nonstop when ri gone ppl so called duel again .. its exping perhaps alts ,, meaning 3-5x faster than any imagined exping in pve or mob killing same time chars dings many rrs with it ... im saying because this is allready happening

ok let me get this straight you are saying there are people already making 200k rps an hour using set up fg farming? please point me at this person / guild. last check the highest WEEKLY rps on our servers were 300-400k. If some one is making 200k an hour dont you think this would be a pretty big anomaly?

You also seem to miss the point that it is NOT faster than xping in a spot like fins. People are only worth xp every 5 minutes or so even using PR etc, whereas you would kill 40-50 fins in that time. I will admit you would get rps aswell but these also are on a timer. And as said before ( by punishment aswell) the kill spam would draw alot of attention

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
wow, noob. u have any idea how little 2l4 in thid does? only useful ra's is MoS and MCL. 25% ip wont save a tank from getting ganked by adders and aug stats makes no difference

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Mr.Ego said:
I mean there's no point of playing if you run in to rr8 in bg1 and after few hours of farming that is possible. :mad: Then things in rvr will get bit.. how would you say. fucked.

then again, u dont know shit about bg1 since max RR is 2l4

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom