How many albs does it really take?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
To kill a FG hibs?

roomspam_13_05_04.JPG

there's the answer. Was fun fight, keep it up albs and nice to be back in HW for abit again ;)

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Heh we beaten a few high ML/rr hib guild groups, it's possible but not easy at all(grapple warden+hero, rush in kill casters fast as possible then we have a chance, also few more things i will not say incase you kick asses all the time :p ), i seem to have problems vs good mid tank groups oh well, anyway looks like they stood at door and didn't move apart fast when you were inc?what exactly happened? :eek6:

Zel pbaoes fucking hard :E hit me 800+ i think this week or was it last Oo

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
judas said:
lord fight?

room on hmgHW when albs had watch for MidRR I guess. What mids would do at hmgHW.. beats me tho :D

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
room on hmgHW when albs had watch for MidRR I guess. What mids would do at hmgHW.. beats me tho :D

Hibs been camping amg or mmg rooms a lot lately in emain we just run past and ignore them til they are bored :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Sycho said:
Heh we beaten a few high ML/rr hib guild groups, it's possible but not easy at all(grapple warden+hero, rush in kill casters fast as possible then we have a chance, also few more things i will not say incase you kick asses all the time :p ), i seem to have problems vs good mid tank groups oh well, anyway looks like they stood at door and didn't move apart fast when you were inc?what exactly happened? :eek6:

Zel pbaoes fucking hard :E hit me 800+ i think this week or was it last Oo

havent really met your grp I think with our full guildgrp :/

and fight was at a MG, and albs just kept aoeing us constantly (I really really wanna know how many Ks our droods healed us for in total, must be insane numbers). Fight took around 20mins or so.

Later we went to Renar and tried to take it, stood for a good 30mins on lord i think and we didnt manage to kill him :) Nerf lvl10lords selfhealing with only a hero and Warden beeing able to hit him :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Sycho said:
Hibs been camping amg or mmg rooms a lot lately in emain we just run past and ignore them til they are bored :p

we was kinda forced to go inthere since they was camping the MG.. we had nowhere else to go tbh :mad:

Zell

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:

was a 15 min+ fight and albs were camping amg when we got there :) just managed to get into the room before the rest of the albs came

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Platina said:
And albs keeps crying about savages :twak:

everybody knows savages are o/p if they have some brains.. and what you kinda also leave out is that mids have same possibility to kill with a pbaebased grp when it comes to room etc so why whine? :)

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:

and fight was at a MG, and albs just kept aoeing us constantly (I really really wanna know how many Ks our droods healed us for in total, must be insane numbers). Fight took around 20mins or so.

Later we went to Renar and tried to take it, stood for a good 30mins on lord i think and we didnt manage to kill him :) Nerf lvl10lords selfhealing with only a hero and Warden beeing able to hit him :p

If a sorc/theurg aoe root spams you guys then you should of had very hard chance to cast Oo but i guess they didn't , you fought us once this week in emain when zapsi was playing fadeh's merc hehe and kicked our asses pretty bad since we got grappled near your casters.

Yes and you do have good druids, i smack zel pretty hard then see his hp back up right after each swing ;/

How much rps from that fight shike?

Platina hib groups are very hard as an alb :E but mid groups more easier if you get a savage down fast or a mend healer.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Sycho said:
If a sorc/theurg aoe root spams you guys then you should of had very hard chance to cast Oo but i guess they didn't , you fought us once this week in emain when zapsi was playing fadeh's merc hehe and kicked our asses pretty bad since we got grappled near your casters.

Yes and you do have good druids, i smack zel pretty hard then see his hp back up right after each swing ;/

How much rps from that fight shike?

we havent lost to albs since before TOA mate. Only if outnumbered so I dunno, think albs have it kinda hard atm.

Yup, droods are good :) And RPs, i really dont know, 30k+ or so made in Albland overall and we killed alot of albs at renar too. 15k maybe?

edit: now its bedtime!!!

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
everybody knows savages are o/p if they have some brains.. and what you kinda also leave out is that mids have same possibility to kill with a pbaebased grp when it comes to room etc so why whine? :)
xDDDDDDDDDD

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
we havent lost to albs since before TOA mate. Only if outnumbered so I dunno, think albs have it kinda hard atm.

Yup, droods are good :) And RPs, i really dont know, 30k+ or so made in Albland overall and we killed alot of albs at renar too. 15k maybe?

We met a decent hib caster group today (neguras,mojo and reza i think?) was 2-1 to them hehe but i noticed though if theurg uses a low lv aoe root and sorc uses amnesia, then you get paladin grapple hero and a merc grapple warden if need be you can win.Doesn't surprise me that you haven't lost yet though, it's very hard to win and you really have to know what to do and when vs caster groups like yourself(especially when facing bg/grapple, i get grappled i am fucked usually :p)

Anyway see you in emain or whatever shike, your guild are very tough and hope we can give you a run for your money. :drink:

A

Aoln

Some people die twice in that fight... how fucking thick can u be? xD

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
We met a decent hib caster group today (neguras,mojo and reza i think?) was 2-1 to them hehe but i noticed though if theurg uses a low lv aoe root and sorc uses amnesia, then you get paladin grapple hero and a merc grapple warden if need be you can win.Doesn't surprise me that you haven't lost yet though, it's very hard to win and you really have to know what to do and when vs caster groups like yourself(especially when facing bg/grapple, i get grappled i am fucked usually :p)

Anyway see you in emain or whatever shike, your guild are very tough and hope we can give you a run for your money. :drink:

The keys to you winning are splitting group tbh with CC. In that fight you did that, albeit I was grappled five-six times, casters were split. Other 2-3 fights they weren't. Hibs have to also work with new toys too, like staying closer together. Casters do like to plant a lot. ;) If you don't split, you lose when you grapple, saves hero a job. :D

Vondra

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:

Which means that pbae dont need brains? Hurr Hurr. Remove group purge and mids are game. Yeah but group purge is bugged to oblivion silly mids(heard from hibs). Im silly silly silly im a mid and and i can take it. Blame mid and we understand your whine. Blame for fun blame for whine. You win we loose. Never played rvr and i dont know whats up. Pve delivers....delivers....what?

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Shike said:

well its not very likely you ever will if he continues to stay our of mg rooms :twak:

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Shike said:

comparing mid pbaoe to hib pbaoe is like comparing a friar to a savage as a main tank because they both have high evade rates and good defence
hibs have ranged offense and pbaoe on all casters, mids cannot get pbaoe and the possiblity for debuff nukes on all casters at the same time

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Mid pbaoe is very good but the sms can't seem to do much damage from distance yeah but i can't see why vondra is annoyed about mids vs hibs, surely there's usually 2 healers using amnesia on hib casters whilst shaman interupts bards/druids with aoe root/dot or even pbaoe diseases them then interupts?

Though if you get grappled it's pretty much gameover like i said :/

Dr.Frau

Fledgling Freddie
hehe

well shike we had about the same senario on renaris this evening so albs just had a bad day i think- and hibs sure are good but you hibs had a real hard time defending scat against my fg mids today to dont remember if youre group was there but 1 high rr group where sure beaten down 2-3 times atleast with 1-3fg more hibs at the same time so albs arent the only ones having a hard times you know trying to take out 1 fg oki playing friend=)

only diferense is that albs goes down faster and really like to stick inte to pb box for some reasson?

Had alot of great fights today atleast and i thank the hibs at scathaig and the albs att beno was a perfect rvr evening and was along time ago i had this fun in rvr and got really good fights even if we lost in the end but due to the numbers not to skills.

no need to attach the deathspamm just look at the movie from last def on beno and you see the BIG pile of albs lying there. we had 1 seer dead and was only 7ppl in group that means 1 healer 1 shaman 1 rm 1 sm 1 beserker 1 skald 1 warrior should be a easy taarget imo.

but was a great fight anyway and the albs got us in the end so skill or not thanks again for puting up a real good keep take/def

and about the mid pb compared to hib pb you cant compare em but atleast mids have rm:S and imo they should be used more cause they do a great jobb agains hibgroups and albgroups due to there high ranged dmg OT.

and alot of talk about theese savages they are so OP there they are so OP here? sure they hit fast and hard but they arent imortal, a caster should easy take down a savage fast in a fight cant be mutch harder than nuking down a pala or any other class? ive played hib alot to and i never ever felt that savages was a problem as a chanter compared to when i play mid as a rm and get a high dmg dealer melle class on me so i dont really se the problem?

enough whajn etc from me see you all in the frontier tommorow for more spanking and me getting pwned by tanks etc =)

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Dr.Frau said:
and alot of talk about theese savages they are so OP there they are so OP here? sure they hit fast and hard but they arent imortal, a caster should easy take down a savage fast in a fight cant be mutch harder than nuking down a pala or any other class? ive played hib alot to and i never ever felt that savages was a problem as a chanter compared to when i play mid as a rm and get a high dmg dealer melle class on me so i dont really se the problem?

I wasted 10 minutes reading your post and came out of it having only gained one thing from it, that being the fact that you're absolutely clueless.

Xyliana

One of Freddy's beloved
Yay Dorga killed me! Why have a whining thread (there are already millions of them) why can't we just say .... good job Hibs!
:wub:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Elendar said:
comparing mid pbaoe to hib pbaoe is like comparing a friar to a savage as a main tank because they both have high evade rates and good defence
hibs have ranged offense and pbaoe on all casters, mids cannot get pbaoe and the possiblity for debuff nukes on all casters at the same time

How exactly is good ranged nukes necessary for PBAE in small places?

I agree in openfield; but dont forget that Mids got super overpowered pet on their PBAE-class which makes running in and bomb alot 'safer' then doing it without that pet ;)

Against tank-groups that pet = uber. And against casters AE-stun is cool.

Its perhaps not the same; but Mids can build a very viable PBAE-group. Surely it lacks ranged damage but it has alot of different utility. I wouldnt even say its worse then Hibs; just different.

However the biggest problem for Mids is to make a PBAE-group is they got savages and primary healers with FZ; so there is still no need to include too many casters.

Currently there isnt a big drive for Mids to change groups to radical; simply because savages are too good. Thats the real problem with Mid PBAE.

My opinion ofcourse ;)

Cavex ElSaviour

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
Some people die twice in that fight... how fucking thick can u be? xD

:ckap: me me me me me me

ok, i was so bored i kept running through the room from one door to the other. made it 9 out of 10 times

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom