How long to go from 0 - 800 tailoring with 800 metalworking?

R

Rasp

I have an excellent progression guide, telling me the fastest way to get to 800, but not how long that will ( roughly ) take.

Any experienced crafters able to offer an insight?

1234Taz

When I did it with my RM I did 1 - 300 in the firs day then I just did 100 aday after that, metal work was really fast like 2/3 days worth. I didnt craft all the time though so prolly do it alot faster.

I reckon if you power skill prolly do it in 4/5 days

K

Khalen

3-5 days indeed, depending on how much hours you craft...

O

old.Greggor

did 0 to 500 in a week took also lvled up to 29 lvl in that week too

O

old.Elrond

i did 0 to 1100 in about 5 days solid crafting. 0-800 should take you 2 or 3 days

A

Apathy

Now. I am not entirely sure if this is real or part of some dream I had after a 13 hour crafting session but...I think one patch makes it so that you can't salvage items unless you have that item as your PRIMARY tradeskill. i.e. if you want to salvage metal armour you need AC to be high enough as well as the secondary in MW.

I dunno. I'll need to look it up. If it's true, it'll seriously hurt all those powerskillers who got to LGM tailor for 7plat then did MW for 30g...

a.

V

Vell

Originally posted by Apathy
Now. I am not entirely sure if this is real or part of some dream I had after a 13 hour crafting session but...I think one patch makes it so that you can't salvage items unless you have that item as your PRIMARY tradeskill. i.e. if you want to salvage metal armour you need AC to be high enough as well as the secondary in MW.

I dunno. I'll need to look it up. If it's true, it'll seriously hurt all those powerskillers who got to LGM tailor for 7plat then did MW for 30g...

a.

Yes, please do look it up.
I'm not one of those powerskillers, I did my tailoring and decided afterwards that it would be worth bumping my metal work up, so I did that too.
Not that it really matters too much as we have every crafter there is in the guild, so I'll just get one of them to do it instead, but it would be nice to know if you could find this out.

K

kr0n

You can salvage any items with Metalworking which require Metalworking. Shields ans staves require Woodworking tho. Tailor with 800 Metalworking can salvage most items.

1234Taz

With tailoring I salvage DF armor for max bars with 800/800

V

Vell

Apathy is talking about a future patch, not how it is at the moment. The trouble is, he doesn't know if the patch was a dream or not.....

A

Apathy

Can't find anything on the herald...must have been a dream. Or something I read on a crafting forum.

a.

O

old.Lianuchta

The one thing that is being changed is that Clothworking will be taken into account instead of Tailoring for salvaging cloth items. So it is more of a good thing than a bad thing.

D

darbey

Did 0-600 in 8-9 hours solid crafting , u might do it a bit quicker , mine is in fletching and had to make regular trips to sell as i got overloaded quickly. Also depends if you can afford to powerskill all the way or if u need to do consigments which will take longer.

S

Sarnat

Actually they just fixed the bug where salvaging cloth armour was working incorrectly (it was checking tailoring instead of cloth working).

D

dwindimir

Originally posted by darbey
Did 0-600 in 8-9 hours solid crafting , u might do it a bit quicker , mine is in fletching and had to make regular trips to sell as i got overloaded quickly. Also depends if you can afford to powerskill all the way or if u need to do consigments which will take longer.

Well, fletching is the fastest tradeskill to lv from 0 to 600, 'cos of the arrows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom