how long till

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
cant be 5 mins cos teh guy i killed 30 mins later still had no reward and he did not get killed in that time

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Azmath/Delarith said:
cant be 5 mins cos teh guy i killed 30 mins later still had no reward and he did not get killed in that time

Someone else killed him 4 minutes before you did ?

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
he was worth exp whe i killed him now over 30 mins later he is not worth exp again to me ? how come

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
you sure that sounds more like teh time scale to stop ppl with 2 acouts jsut chain killing there lv 50s with a lv 20

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
You need to wait 2 days I think.

There are exceptions however.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Azmath/Delarith said:
you sure that sounds more like teh time scale to stop ppl with 2 acouts jsut chain killing there lv 50s with a lv 20

i smack my buffbot about for power (lvl 20)

is that allowed? coz id do that on rvr server if i played alb so cant b anything wrong with it right?

Atheistic Archon

Fledgling Freddie
Idiot's Guide to Mordred

• A player who has been killed in PvP combat will not be ‘worth’ RPs to the same killer for 24 real life hours unless the player who was killed in turn kills another player or is in a group that kills another player
• A player who has been killed in PvP combat will not be ‘worth’ RPs to anyone else for 5 minutes

Bahumat

FH is my second home
so technically your lvl 20 could kill your 50 THEN the 50 kill the 20, wait 5 mins and repeat or does the 50 have to kill someon who cons to them

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
Whenever person A;

Dies.. he's immune for 2mins for attacks from others, 3mins later (after 5mins in totall) he's reward again. Unless he had xp death, then he stays reward. But it can take a shitload of time before person you killed is reward to you again.

That person being killed by others also makes a difference, but i think it's between 15min, and 1hour.

edit;
• A player who has been killed in PvP combat will not be ‘worth’ RPs to the same killer for 24 real life hours unless the player who was killed in turn kills another player or is in a group that kills another player
^^ didn't see this.

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
thanx for all teh help guys i thought it had to be a long time till he is worth exp to me again :)

Svettig

Fledgling Freddie
it's 12 hrs afaik and it's the one who does most dmg that doesn't get reward, atleast that goaes for Mafiak =) i get he's reward 2 times a day in aegir..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom