How long have you played in game?

O

old.Tohtori

It's an easy calculation.

One minute in DAoC(game time) is one second in the real world(real time).

So one hour(GT) is one minute (RT)

So one whole day(GT) is 24 minutes (RT)

So one week(GT) is 2hours 48 minutes (RT)

One year (GT) is 6 days 1h 36 min (RT)

This way you also get how old your character REALLY is.

Have fun!

T

talen_sun

If you are talking about the /played command - the time given is REAL TIME that your character has been logged into the game.

where 1 second = 1 second
1 minute = 1 minute
1 hour = 1 hour

etc...

And as for me... WAY to long.. and I still aint 50th!!

B

boni_ofdavoid

No, hes asking how old your character is in game years, the game only provides real years ;)

My voidy is almost 7 years old.

Or is that 7 + whatever age he was at level 1, lets say 18.

Makes him 25.

O

old.Tohtori

The topic is a bit off, yes, i'm talking about how old the char itself is :p

S

Sharma

Ive been playing since may but, sharma didnt pick up on lvling till june, deleted in august, started shardon in Octoberish.......

im clueless :D

A

Affri

Well I've played since the game got released in Europe. Tried to quit in the beginning of July, but got dragged back in at the start of September and made my mentalist back then.

:)

M

Madonion Slicer

My armsmen was my first Char and he has been around since the beginning of Feb 02, probably making him the oldest lvl41 Tank around damn i lvl slow.

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Well, Trine has 14 days 18hrs /played, so that makes her just about two and a half. Or 20, if you use the 18 years old at the start theory (which I do - Trine has done too many adult things for a 2 year old ;)).

The question is: will she reach 50 before her 21st birthday? Looks like I've got 3 days 11 hours to get those last 5 levels :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

My main is about 3 years old (hey, I crafted... he is a smart toddler!).... he looks alot older though.

Must be a Luwikeen thing.

What a kindergarden this game is... and all the l50ies are the 5 year old bullies................. mommieeee!!

O

old.Charonel

well my eldritch has been around since this game went retail in europe, and he's only lv l 36 :), so do i get the biscuit for slow lvling? :clap:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Charonel
well my eldritch has been around since this game went retail in europe, and he's only lv l 36 :), so do i get the biscuit for slow lvling? :clap:

Nothing wrong with slow levelling - it conserves the fun.
I had my main at 33 for months... then decided to make a leap to 41.

But now... I'll go slow again now. No invader cons purple to me anymore. That's good for something. ;)

O

old.Charonel

i'm trying to hit 40ish for exactly that reason right now actually :), gonna take a while though because i tend to have to take a break from xping every now and then (usually about a week break every two days or so of xping :D) so i wont exactly be powerlvling myself unless i manage to actually enjoy it for once :), but at least now that i'm mana spec i shouldnt have to solo EVERY GODDAMN LEVEL! anymore :D

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Hehe
I respecced my Enchanter to full light and get at least two invites/hour. Insane damage...*drools*;)

Yes... I am gloating.
*runs off*

O

old.Charonel

hehe that chanter light spec DD is just frighteningly overpowered :), gonna love it when i take my chanter to thidranki :)

L

liste

well, with the 18 year starting, im closing in on 30 :eek:

old man :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom