How long does Rightnow take? (not a whine)

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Just wondering, I made a question at 8:45am (gmt) monday morning and still havent had a reply, I figured since I hadnt got a reply last night was because Monday + Tuesday would be their slow days because they have to process the weekends reports too.

Ive usualy had fast response time for questions but I just taught this was getting a little slow, not a whine though.

Heres my question incase any of you can answer it instead :)

Hi I have a problem activating a second account. First I explain the situation as its a little more complex.

I had one account and it was Classic + Shrouded Isles activated.

I then bought in a shop "Dark age of camelot complete box" which has 1 cd-key for all expansion(Si, ToA, Cata), and a new classic account.

So I make my first account active with ToA and Catacombs.

Now, I want to use the rest of the CD-Key to make a second account that will be Classic + Shrouded Isles with that cd-key.

I made a mistake though when trying to activate the account, and accidently clicked on..
Activate a new account with Shrouded Isles & ToA
instead of just shrouded isles

So I tried again just clicking Shrouded Isles, but now 4/5 days later and still no email, I will try again today but I think maybe there is a problem.

Thanks

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
Hi There
Game issues generally get sorted faster than subscription queries as they go to different teams and the billing team have a lot more to do then those of us who deal primarily with game stuff. Also make sure you actually check the support request in the RightNow system itself as it may have been updated however a lot of the time the messages that they send out in response get eaten by filters as they come from a noreply@goa address.

Failing that give it another day or so then update the ticket yourself to make sure it's still active if you haven't gotten somekind of response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom