How long does payment page take to reset?

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Tried to renew subs using switch but ofc theres no start date on card so would`nt go thru.Now i retry and ive got the old ' invoice in progress' message on subs details.I need to get on asap to get rdy for ml4 l8r.Anyone know how long it takes to reset or if i can get it sorted anyother way?

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Think GOA said earlier as a respond here on FH that it was kinda random upto 24 hours or smth. Try to search for it :)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Even easier way.Just wait an hour till they email you saying your payment didnt finish correctly and follow link in that:) All sorted now;)

CrimsonHaze

Fledgling Freddie
It is worse than that I am afriad having been there alerady. It does not reset. Unless they have upgraded the system' you are now going to have to wait until your account period expires and then you will have to use the 'your account is now closed' email link to re-activate it. On the plus side when I did my account was re-activated almost immediatley ;)

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
from what I remmber it takes upto 24hours.. also after 1h or so they send you an email which will let you continuse the process..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom