how long does it take.....

T

Tom

When you're out having a few bevvies, before you have to go to the loo? For me, about 3 pints, then I'm gushing like a big gushing geyser type thing for the next hour. Yet I have friends who can down 6-7 pints with only one toilet visit?

Eh?

S

Sir Frizz

Hmm, dunno. From my experience (quite limited atm), i'd say it kind of depends on your daily consumption of alcohol. I tend to drink a bit more than some of my friends, and as a result, when i go out with them, they go for a piss every other drink. The facking lightweights.

:/

And also i think it depends if you eat before hand, because sometimes i have a huge meal before going out, next thing you know, after a couple of drinks my bladders trying to scratch itself out of my body.

:/

But for me, it's usually about 4 pints / 7 alco pops :)() / fuck knows how many spirirs.

C

Chameleon

Similar-ish to you Tom, I think. I'm ok for 3 pints or so, then the flood gates open and I'm in there about 3 times within the hour! Gah, I do hate having to go in packed pubs!

E

evilmonkeh

once you start pissing you wont stop.
best to try and keep it in after a few

E

ECA

I can drink a lot without needing the loo.

One of my friends has 1-2 pints and he's pissing all night every 15-20 mins.

Thus he has moved to drinking shorts :/

M

Moving Target

Originally posted by evilmonkeh
once you start pissing you wont stop.
best to try and keep it in after a few

This is true, once you start you won't stop so hold it in for as long as possible.

S

Sping

One Smirnoff Ice and I'm desperate for a wee... :(

M

Mr.Monkey

Coffee has a similar effect.

Tea practically makes me urinate myself as I drink it.

R

Rubber Bullets

There was a saying we had when I used to be out on the piss regularly.

3 pints to the first pee, then 3 pees to the pint.

Worked out about right :)

RB

F

Fex

I'm usually a 4-5 pints fella, can drink quite a few beers before getting that toilet feeling, only problem is once I start I can't seem to stop and will spend the rest of the night in the bogs.

T

Testin da Cable

it depends for me. I can stand in a bar and have the urgent need, but I can also down several pints before it kicks in. depends what I've been doing beforehand I guess.

M

Mexlin

sitting down, i can drink about 4-5 before i need to go piss, but if i happen to stand up around the 3rd pint, ooooooo y'dont wanna be in a radius of me - i'll piss my way to the moon n back*

C

.Cask

Nothing worse than waking up at 5am and urgently needing a piss but you're all warm and cosy in bed and if you get up then you might not get back to sleep.

I'm sure bladder size in a psychological thing. If you've got no chance at all of emptying it then you can normally hold it for hours but if you sitting right next to the toilets then it fills up in seconds.

I'm normally a piss/per pint type person. But after I've drunk a lot I need to go again pretty much right after I've stepped out of the lavs. Can tell I'm gonna be getting up 3 times a night once I hit 60 :(

C

Cdr

Originally posted by .Cask
Can tell I'm gonna be getting up 3 times a night once I hit 60 :(

But when you're that age, you have an excuse for pissing in ya bed :D

M

Mellow-

Originally posted by Moving Target
This is true, once you start you won't stop so hold it in for as long as possible.

What an incredibly bad idea. Holding on to alcohol (i.e poison) is a stupid idea and can do you harm.

M

ManDevil

Same as Tom about 3 pints and then I'm pissing every 20mins, so I tend to drink more spirits now. I'm ok if I drink ale or bitter though.

And I swear for every 1 pint of larger I drink I piss out 3.

C

Ch3tan

If I drink spirits I can wait for ages, however after 2 pints I need to go -and once you break the seal you might as well spend the whole night in the loo, save your legs the walking.

E

evilmonkeh

Originally posted by .Cask
Nothing worse than waking up at 5am and urgently needing a piss but you're all warm and cosy in bed and if you get up then you might not get back to sleep.
allways seems to happen.
most of the time i stay in bed and keep it in till the morning though

7th

We call it.. "FFP"

Fatal First Piss :)

or...

Breaking the beer bladder

there was something i read the other week that explain the process of drinking and what makes your trips to the toilet become more frequent as the night wears on. it was all scientific like. shame i can't remember a word of it :)

and as of today, im tee-total, never touching alcohol again (mind, i said that last weekend too :/) bloody hangovers

7th

M

Moving Target

Originally posted by Mellow-
What an incredibly bad idea. Holding on to alcohol (i.e poison) is a stupid idea and can do you harm.

Better than needing to go to the toilet repeatedly TBH. What NONSENSE :rolleyes:

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by Cdr
But when you're that age, you have an excuse for pissing in ya bed :D

Who needs an excuse????:eek:

7th

Originally posted by Jupitus
Who needs an excuse????:eek:

Exactly, in the encroaching cold weather you need to do all you can to stay warm!

7th

M

Mellow-

Originally posted by Moving Target
Better than needing to go to the toilet repeatedly TBH. What NONSENSE :rolleyes:

a) going to the toilet regularly

b) holding it in

hmmmm, I sure know which one is the healthiest option. But it's your body, do what you wish to it.

W

Wij

A piss a pint is a good rule. Doesn't bother me :)

Users who are viewing this thread