How long do you reakon this will take?

Jeros

Part of the furniture
How long do you think this will take?

Having just moved to aussie from england i have set up and the time has come to play DAOC again.

However, after i left my dad cancelld his dial up internet from ntl to use my broadband service, however that also stopped the email i used for my daoc subs, ntl are going to "restore" it and they said it would take a day to do so, its been over a day and its still not up, so i send a email to goa asking them to change the email account for my buffbot for and main account, but how long will it take for them to see the email and do this? a day? two? im sure some of you must have had similer problems in the past.

Problem is i dont have the CD-Key as proof as i lost my daoc booklet's ages ago and i have no idea if the key im using to run the daoc client is mine or a mates, i have no idea of the card number i used before as the card was destoryed when i closed my uk account, all i have as evidence is i know the address entered into both accounts, will this be enough for goa to sort it out for me or will they need more proof the accounts are mine?

eble

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure on the GOA stuff mate.

But welcome to my world moved back to oz from the UK about 2 1/2 years ago. You will notice a couple of things playing long distance.

1) Melee chars almost forget them, my main is a 50 ranger, no problems there, tho packet loss will mean some arrows disappear, lag casting casters will be your bread and butter as when they do its 10x worse, i've killed casters on most bridges/twr who seem to be standing in mid air for about 1-2 secs(done that on many times)

2) my favorite char in the UK was my NS dinged 50 in australia, but due to packet loss is unplayable (meaning i get killed always) people say when i duel them, that I warp all over ( you might have more luck).

3) I'm using TPG internet 1.5m plan and its only $50.00 per month, will be moving to ADSL2 soon so bring on the 24m/1m line :D

Oh and I did play for 6 months on dail up from oz, again pve was risky, but rvr was fun with my ranger, NS didn't work at all, I duel log with a BB aswell.

Thats about it.

Eble

Jeros

Part of the furniture
eble said:
Not sure on the GOA stuff mate.

But welcome to my world moved back to oz from the UK about 2 1/2 years ago. You will notice a couple of things playing long distance.

1) Melee chars almost forget them, my main is a 50 ranger, no problems there, tho packet loss will mean some arrows disappear, lag casting casters will be your bread and butter as when they do its 10x worse, i've killed casters on most bridges/twr who seem to be standing in mid air for about 1-2 secs(done that on many times)

2) my favorite char in the UK was my NS dinged 50 in australia, but due to packet loss is unplayable (meaning i get killed always) people say when i duel them, that I warp all over ( you might have more luck).

3) I'm using TPG internet 1.5m plan and its only $50.00 per month, will be moving to ADSL2 soon so bring on the 24m/1m line :D

Oh and I did play for 6 months on dail up from oz, again pve was risky, but rvr was fun with my ranger, NS didn't work at all, I duel log with a BB aswell.

Thats about it.

Eble

Im living with my gfs parents, they have 1.5 megabit atm, i hope melee is not as bad as you say, cos even my gimp sword dmg helps :S

i have noticed the following things about Oz

Vibrating crossing singals that sound like space invaders

Drive through off licenses (Woot)

Chavs are outnumberd by normal people, horay

You all seem to drive bloody powerful cars

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom