How long before unlock no. 2?

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
I unlocked the sniper rifle a while ago now and been trying to rack up the points for another unlock, however It seems to be taking ages :(

Is the next unlock based on rank? In which case whats the best way to increase my rank quickly?

supersaint

Can't get enough of FH
Click on BFHQ after you log on your account,there's a points bar you need to fill up for your next rank/weapon unlock.

EDIT:Misread your post,try a BlackHawk squad.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
aye mate, at this point in the game the fastest way to get points is to sit in a helicopter / aircraft and beat the brown stuff out of the enemy. be a medic/engineer/support in a blackhawk with a decent pilot and you'll be coming in >100 points every time around.

depending is you're up for that, and if you're on a server where it's allowed (as I've seen them where it isn't). being that atm it's just too easy that way. I'm sure that the next patch will do something about choppers tbh.

not that you can't have 100+ scores while on the ground. it's just harder to do. if I really pull finger I can get between 50 and 100 or so. if I relax and just faff about it's below that. if I'm in a helo as, say, an engineer I'll fix damage and drop the occasional mine out the door and finish the round well on top of the mob while only having to fear the nasty who can snipe me through the open door or the idiot who thinks it's cool to ram his jet into me :/

Poag

m00?
unlock 1 is at 1500 points.

unlock 2 is at 10,500...bit of a jump :<

Will

/bin/su
TdC said:
...while only having to fear the nasty who can snipe me through the open door or the idiot who thinks it's cool to ram his jet into me :/
Or the man who can shoot a missile into the chopper. :)

Admittedly, the pilot needs to be pretty shit to let me away with that.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I blame you for my shoddy K/D ratio :)

E@syL@y

Fledgling Freddie
Private
(PVT)
Global Points Required: 0

Private First Class
(PFC)
Global Points Required: 500

Lance Corporal
(LCpl)
Global Points Required: 1000

Corporal (Cpl)
Global Points Required: 10,500

Sergeant (Sgt)
Global Points Required: 25,000

Staff Sergeant (SSgt)
Global Points Required: 50,000

Gunnery Sergeant (GySgt)
Global Points Required: 75,000

Master Sergeant (MSgt)
Global Points Required: 150,000

First Sergeant (1stSgt)
Global Points Required: 150,000*

Master Gunnery Sergeant (MgySgt)
Global Points Required: 250,000

Sergeant Major (SgtMaj)
Global Points Required: 250,000

Sergeant Major of the Corps (SgtMajC)
Global Points Required: 2,500,000

Yaka

Part of the furniture
2nd unlock is taking its time for me, i tried sitting in a BH and spaming out med packs, heck got some awards and shit but ffs its boring as watching shit dry

E@syL@y

Fledgling Freddie
Yaka said:
2nd unlock is taking its time for me, i tried sitting in a BH and spaming out med packs, heck got some awards and shit but ffs its boring as watching shit dry

Try waiting for the 3rd ! ... I unlocked the sniper rifle on the 2nd and its fun to take out helicopter pilots .. mainly coz I last about 3 seconds as a pilot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom