how is things here!

Tinneth

One of Freddy's beloved
Lo all , i play hibb excal , and all my irl alb excal m8's are whining to me saying , turn off easy mode and try hard mode etc , :eek:P , so i will , i am gonna start a char on the side line here, and eventually get him 50 :D,
GOnna play a mincer . or caba :p

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Welcome!
'Hard mode' does not include mincer, or so I heard. <grins>

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Don't roll mincer... they dont get into albish grps anymore... they have no skillz except from SoS (which btw is the best skill albion realm have) and mach 5... everything else they do can with ease be done better than someone else... and differ from mach 5 and mach 4 is not to big...
For hard mode. and still have a char that fits in albish grps... maybe a caba would do it.. they have a real bugger of a time to get to 50... cleric might be easy to get to 50, but then again they need good big grps in RvR and they cant really solo much... Sorc is aparently the new fotm on alb.. and most ppl either have one or are lvling one.. which is nice as there is still a minor lack.. If i were you i would choose theurg, they rock and are (imo) best chars albs have atm in the RVR as it is...

Tinneth

One of Freddy's beloved
yer mebbe a thuerg ? , any idea for a good spec for me plz ? :D

Case

Fledgling Freddie
50 ice 20 earth for the win :D though fotm`ers will probably say 41 ice 35 earth :`(

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie
Actually all fotm'ers who read VN know air 45 ice 25 rest earth is/will be teh fotm. :) Thats my spec btw when I deside all my ml's and artis are done. :) Now using the 6secpbt4tehwin for few weeks and aquire some items and arti xp in AC/SI.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Case said:
50 ice 20 earth for the win :D though fotm`ers will probably say 41 ice 35 earth :`(

That spec has never be fotm.

Ever.

Welcome to alb, roll whatever you feel comfortable with but yeah theurg is a good class and something we lack, do not see that many lv50 ones anymore.

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
If you want to get to 50 rather fast just go full earth and respec later for RvR.

mirieth!

Banned
pbt is nice, but i'd say no longer an easy-route to groups these days.. most groups would probably much rather another high shield-spec tank (read: paladin), or so it has been in my experience anyway.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
6 sec PBT and level 10 croc tear ring until ML10 here :) it rocks something awful :)

I have to admit I was shocked just how good earthlords are in PVE, little buggers don't half hit hard for a fire and forget pet.

For RvR though I guess Ice or Wind is better, personally I'll still be earth when NF comes out and will only respec if it's not fun.

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Sycho said:
That spec has never be fotm.

Ever.
Used to be quite common spec after Earth loving Oo 60sec Earth-pets, great Ice-pets and good nukes in opted group (30% cold debuff). FotM or not it used to be the best spec for RvR-Theurg imo but as for how things are now I would go for 45 Wind/26 Earth.
Arethir said:
Don't roll mincer... they dont get into albish grps anymore... they have no skillz except from SoS (which btw is the best skill albion realm have) and mach 5... everything else they do can with ease be done better than someone else... and differ from mach 5 and mach 4 is not to big...
Funny, I have no problems on fitting two (ML8) Minstrels in one group (no, not talking about stealthzerg :p) Oo

Tinneth

One of Freddy's beloved
well then full earth till a high lvl then respec :> , wukk start soon , certainly less flaming here then excal boards :p

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Ice Ice baby, forget breeze and mud,

6sec pbt was before you could cap out all stats and attack speed bonues for TOA meaning people hitting you every 1.5 sec.

I was talking to a friend about using a 24 mind sorcerer and 24 Ice thuerg could be albions best duo team for thid, anyone tried it?

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
35 earth/41 ice.
45 wind/26 earth/14 ice.

These are the most viable rvr specs no matter what anyone says, well for pve the top spec can be good aswell as rvr so, anyway of course it's upto the person what they wish to spec but i haven't seen any other spec better than those two.(if you get 10% passive pierce bonus in sc then wind can be good)

Top one for utility, bottom for slightly less utility but better nukes aswell as stunning pets but do not last anywhere near aslong as earth ones.(mids should never have red spirit resists since it's 47 aug required for it and it's rare for hibs to have red spirit resists since it requires 48 nurture if i remember...)

Theurg is a wonderful class, have fun with whatever you decide.

Tinneth

One of Freddy's beloved
i might go 41/35 , cause i hear the chain stunning pets willl be gone in NF or smth , well .. came up against a ice thuerg with my dr00d in a zerg V zerg before ... had about 10 pets on me , \o/ hurt like hell , any way , all hlp apreciated , ty for good spec ideas etc , will start this wekk , proly tuesday :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom