How is Thidranki going

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
hello the old sb here Ctx and sm Access, hows thid beed? i've been recently on my rr7 ns on camlann dont think i'll come back to bg unless any thing good
i got a shaman on mid/exc lvl 50 with 15p so i cant come hib Hamro so dont ask :D

Marc

FH is my second home
Wirey said:
hello the old sb here Ctx and sm Access, hows thid beed? i've been recently on my rr7 ns on camlann dont think i'll come back to bg unless any thing good
i got a shaman on mid/exc lvl 50 with 15p so i cant come hib Hamro so dont ask :D

rr6l9

Chronictank

FH is my second home
nothing much good m8
rerolled chronicstrike again, possibly only found 3 soloers yesterday one of shich was a paladin /mil to him and the savage who didnt add, was close fight. I think i won cus of the poison will try sumin new since we were both 1 hit from dead :S too close for my liking.
For future m8 if youre reading this slam me if im low hp, means you would have got that 1 free hit which would have finished me.

i ran unbuffed for a while but the constant adds made it imposible so back to fully buffed sb :p

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
lets just say people roll gankgroups atm, all 3 realms no GG from albs yet, THANK GOD!!! :clap: :clap:

maybe you can catch one

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
hard for albs to roll gankgrps , think theyve discovered that grps with pallies and necroes only aint too balanced ;p

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
hard for albs to roll gankgrps , think theyve discovered that grps with pallies and necroes only aint too balanced ;p
3 Ice theurgs 4tw
Fookin annoying setup, but effective :touch:

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
1 sorc - main CCer.. without a good sorc this group won't do shit
3 caba's - body ofc ( debuff assist etc.. )
2 cleric - full rejuv ( uber insta's etc + buffbot should cover buffs )
1 mincer - to annoy casters/cc stealthers that add ( always happens with groups of 20+ peeps :rolleyes: )
1 merc - see above

k

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Dommelsch said:
1 sorc - main CCer.. without a good sorc this group won't do shit
3 caba's - body ofc ( debuff assist etc.. )
2 cleric - full rejuv ( uber insta's etc + buffbot should cover buffs )
1 mincer - to annoy casters/cc stealthers that add ( always happens with groups of 20+ peeps :rolleyes: )
1 merc - see above

k

Good group setup kind of but would take 2 sorc and a minstrel 3x cure mez is nice, as well as 2 main CC due to 2 sorc. In that group one cabba would need to spec spirit and tbh from experience in thid pointles debuff nuking when can just have all body cabas assisting together. Reaver I would add to any group in thid possibly instead of the merc, interupts on a reaver is so good.

That is 7 people above btw ^^ imo tho all in all alb can field the best group for thid imo :)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
alb groups should win 90% the time anyway.
In thid its 1st person to mez wins

But still... the zerg

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Insta amnesia > quickcast and 1850 range...at least, if the sorc is dumb and the bard is uber that is :p

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Insta amnesia > quickcast and 1850 range...at least, if the sorc is dumb and the bard is uber that is
qcast is uninteruptable, and up every 5 mins, played a sorc on pry and lost mez only once

Cawr

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
qcast is uninteruptable, and up every 5 mins, played a sorc on pry and lost mez only once

Amnesia stops the cast, its on a 30 second timer and okay!

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:

lol that made me laugh really :p, you probably get powerleveld to lvl 50 then? :p. If you had read my sig, it shows that I actually have a lvl 50 sorcerer too..And I've leveled him to 50 in the old fashioned way, with groups where you pull 3 mobs, mezz 2 of em and start hitting one...Took ages to get him to 50, but mind you I haven't rvr'ed a lot.

And if you lost mezz only once, I can understand that you haven't rvr'ed a lot either...Hibs have the stupid insta aoe amnesia on 30 sec timer (or was it 20?) which has 2200 range..so a good bard who can pickup enemies well can just interrupt you as soon as you quickcast. Mids have insta cc so they will just insta mezz you as soon as you start quickcasting your mezz. This results in the sorcerer being 1 of the most difficult classes (or probably the most difficult class) to get the mezz in despite quickcast and that extra range. But that probably changed with toa cause of +casting speed bonuses.

But this is the battlegrounds forum so mids have the most difficult time here landing the mezz due to having just a regular 1500 range healer mezz (and a skald insta one but thats just 700 range, before the skald gets to the bard/sorcerer he'll be mezzed). Hibs should have the advantage which explains why a well organised 4-5 man hib group can hurt a lot. Sorcerers dont have it bad either in thid with landing the mezz. Especially 2 sorcerers spread out in a group can land mezz fairly easy.

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
why go hib Hamro? do hib need me that much? and... Ctx is still alive just nothing on her, i currently playing 22skald called Jabah full black wi th lime green cloak troll hammer spec, sc'd capped all, 200 dmg per swing on lvl 23 oj bear in vendo unbuffed :]

my acount needs paying! HELP ME

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
well wirey

have a gank pb grp inc to thid so would be fun if you could join me

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Thegreatest said:
Hibs have the stupid insta aoe amnesia on 30 sec timer (or was it 20?) which has 2200 range

single:

2 Minor Lullaby Enemy 0s/0s/5s Rng: 2300 70% (Genr) 2 power

ae

42 Superior Lullaby Enemy 0s/0s/10s Rng: 2300 Area: 325 100% (Genr) 27 power

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
admit it hamro.. i am hibernian's thidranki's hope ? :D :m00:

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
the world of this is upon my shoulders. i am running the machinery :D

Chronictank

FH is my second home
lol that made me laugh really , you probably get powerleveld to lvl 50 then? . If you had read my sig, it shows that I actually have a lvl 50 sorcerer too..And I've leveled him to 50 in the old fashioned way, with groups where you pull 3 mobs, mezz 2 of em and start hitting one...Took ages to get him to 50, but mind you I haven't rvr'ed a lot.
2 lvl 50s the old fashioned way
a lvl 50 zerk and a lvl 50 sm my zerk leveld before si and pbaoe so same as mez rest kill 1 at a time (or lair style)
Before you insult me take a bit of that +11 int on ur sorc and use it irl before u post
And if you lost mezz only once, I can understand that you haven't rvr'ed a lot either...Hibs have the stupid insta aoe amnesia on 30 sec timer (or was it 20?) which has 2200 range..so a good bard who can pickup enemies well can just interrupt you as soon as you quickcast. Mids have insta cc so they will just insta mezz you as soon as you start quickcasting your mezz. This results in the sorcerer being 1 of the most difficult classes (or probably the most difficult class) to get the mezz in despite quickcast and that extra range. But that probably changed with toa cause of +casting speed bonuses.
This has nothing to do with this forum so dont bring it here, i know all this but this is BATTLEGROUNDS. And it doesnt take a balanced grp to run in a zerg as rvr is atm. Why u would post sumin as stupid as this here i duno

noone uses amnesia in thid (at least not on pry) so i assumed that u didnt get the insta one yet, my bad for not checking.
But a well built grp should win mez 100% the time, albs have it easy mode in thid imo yet they still zerg

btw
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=27169&page=1

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Kinda bad if you dont know that quickcast is on a 30 sec recast timer and IS interruptable by amnesia if you already have leveled 4 lvl 50's.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
fl3a said:
single:

2 Minor Lullaby Enemy 0s/0s/5s Rng: 2300 70% (Genr) 2 power

ae

42 Superior Lullaby Enemy 0s/0s/10s Rng: 2300 Area: 325 100% (Genr) 27 power

AMNESIA (AOE) -

CAST Instant RECAST 10s RANGE 2300(100)

12 Lesser Lullaby 77% 8 PP
22 Lullaby 84% 13 PP
32 Greater Lullaby 91% 20 PP
42 Superior Lullaby 100% 27 PP

10 sec recast timer with 2300 range, 100 (?) radius...The reason why you dont see anyone using amnesia in thid/prydwen is 1. the castable version is a waste of power 2. hibs in thidranki on prydwen are VERY rare. Any bard who isnt using this spell is just a BAD bard, thats a fact.

Cuteandhugable

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
Kinda bad if you dont know that quickcast is on a 30 sec recast timer and IS interruptable by amnesia if you already have leveled 4 lvl 50's.

lol you playing cam yet?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
To correct you
"Kinda bad you didnt know hibs got insta amnesia IN THIDRANKI which interupts qcast"

try reading posts first

and when i said its up every 5 mins, its a figure of speech... indicating its up near enuff all the time. You might just come across them some time irl, if you got the wrong end of the stick sorry, i will make sure i am more specific rather than talk like i would normally.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Cuteandhugable said:
lol you playing cam yet?

No and I'm not thinking of playing again either ;). Too busy with other things at the moment, like work work work...

Chronictank said:
To correct you
"Kinda bad you didnt know hibs got insta amnesia IN THIDRANKI which interupts qcast"

try reading posts first

Chronictank said:

I'm reading it again, and again and again...But I can't come to any other conclusion than you saying that quickcast is on a 5 minute timer.

Cuteandhugable

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
No and I'm not thinking of playing again either ;). Too busy with other things at the moment, like work work work...

mkay missing you btw fuck work come play :) go on you know you want to ill give you free pl :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom