How is RvR and Daoc theese days?

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Have not been playing for a while just wonder how it is with u all, any new fun changes happened?

/hug all

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
rvr is none existant.... guilds are having to arrange rvr nights on FH its become that bad.. that and the constant zerg zerg zerg zerg zerg oh look i'm rr11 from zerging/adding har har.... zzz pryd/excal is dead

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
I havent found a zerg, or a group lately :(

All old guilds is still there, and alot of new ones each with 3-4 people active.

islef

Loyal Freddie
Up and down imo, some nights there are loads online other nights not as many.

Been worse tbh.

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Imo all should leave their current under 6 active people guilds and join some bigger.. Just my opinion tho. :p

It's going well! People arrange some solo areas ( which some jackasses goes to ruin, just like today. ) and has some fun!

Xajin

Fledgling Freddie
RvR is fine.
What I think people mean, is that there's almost no guilds or set groups out running. As for solo rvr it's crap, because frankly 2/3 of the population will add on your fight be it realm or enemy. I've given up with solo and just kill...

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Hello and Welcome to
Soloing as a Midgardian v.1.0

Select your destination

Option 1) Go to some far out place you don't expect to meet many, well, your expectations will be very correct, you won't meet anyone.

Option 2) Go to Dun Crauchon, either you will find duelling circles(booring), or you will be added on by Fatload or zerged by Celtic Leaf Army. However there is a 1/20 chance you will get a nice fight.

Option 3) If you feel brave you can dare go to Caer Benowyc and roam around there, but be warned, some french guy WILL add and zerg you with his DIbot most of the day and night. Not that his attitude is somewhat special, it's just that he is french and got a dibot. Don't fall off your chair if he MOCs either.

Option 4) Stay at your own realm's side and get alot of 'helpful' realmmates around you 24/7

Enjoy!

illu

Part of the furniture
CorNokZ said:
It's fine! I made 65k in 3hours today! :D

Gah. This is what I find disappointing about the game. I'm presuming here, but I imagine Fatload was in a tower most of the evening shooting at any enemy that goes by (as he is entitled to) BUT he gets a great reward of RPs for it, and NO ONE can get in the tower to kill him.

Mythic need to rethink so much about the game. Solo visuals in enemy territory should be greatly rewarded to compensate for the steamrolling they get.
DI Bots should need Line of Sight.
Towers need ladders into the outside bits, so that people can be attacked around the oil area and the roof. (For assassins and warriors)
There should NEVER be a safe place in RvR apart from the home base of each realm.

67k is quite sick really :> Still not bored of f8, fire arrow? :) Or will one day the mighty fatload come re-spec and get a bit of melee action? :>

Oli - Illu

PS [EDIT] Ahhhhh. Saw the Homer Simpson cartoon, and thought Fatload posted that! :> Well the 67k must be either from FG RvR in a instaRvR area OR Easymode caster :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
BloodOmen said:
rvr is none existant.... guilds are having to arrange rvr nights on FH its become that bad.. that and the constant zerg zerg zerg zerg zerg oh look i'm rr11 from zerging/adding har har.... zzz pryd/excal is dead

Sorry but, thats a big pile of steaming bs, nothing else.
People dont use FH to arrange rvr night, people just make threads to get some clue about what groups will be out, that and people signing up on irc in the agramon rvr channel.
We had a group out a few nights ago, was really REALLy good action.
There was the albzerg with CM tagging along and there was the guild and full groups that roamed for the fg rvr.
Constant action and very good fights with the ocassional zergs.
Saying the cluster is dead is beyond wrong. Might not be 2k people online primetime but atleast theres good action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom