How is camlann?

Ozwin

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

Been playing swg since october last year when i quit daoc however i need a break after hitting Jedi master which is basically end game.

Was just wondering how camlann is now? i have (i think unless they delete accounts after so long) a lvl 41 skald on there which i was thinking maybe taking to lvl 50.

WAs wondering is camlann busy at all? Do u need all the ML stuff to compete (havent got the atlantis expansion yet)
Are there any xp grps available round that lvl? or is it just full of Lvl 50 gank squads killing all in site.

Thanks for the info

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
camlann will get very busy a few weeks after NF (when its clear RvR server will be zergfest)

Camlann is not to bad as long as you have a semi decent guild and / or people you can play with. 41 will be hard to get a group

fortunefish

Banned
Hey

Camlann is suffering from the /level command still however some people are sticking to te server and bringing up new level 30s and 40s so u will still find somethings to kill. With the introduction of toa you will need a decent guild to get you some groups and artifacts.

regards

brelad

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Or a minstrel with a sally + time to pull the artifact mobs at idiotic times.

Else, you get zerged :D

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
its all about the le french foreign legion.. i mean zerg

Bahumat

FH is my second home
les zergis i mean bunnies wait it bannis yes they love to zerg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom