How hard can it be GOA!?

• Thread starter old.Ozird Rinfut
  • Start date
O

old.Ozird Rinfut

I mean, i just got an email saying "contratulations your subscription have just been renewed for another 3 months".

This is all good, as I dont have any intentions of of stopping playing, but, howe hard can it be to send out an email 2 days in advance to say "in 2 days, we will bill you according to your current subscription"?

I believe its called customer service...

O

old.Tzeentch

How hard can it be to suggest this to them, then if they say no, come here and whine?

O

old.Ozird Rinfut

Sigh.. you dont get it do you? One man making a demand is not noticed, but several people making same demand.. will be taken notice of...

Go back to yer rock and hide plz.

P

Pixie.Pebr

<casts "Nestor's Bright Idea I" on the thread>

O

old.Tzeentch

Oh, and obviously, you 'get it'.

You appear to have not even bothered to attempt to ask them for this.
It is simple, to make a thread here, asking Kemor or Zargar about implementing this, it only takes one person to do so, and if people like the idea, they will agree with you there.

But you choose to whine first, ask later eh?

'Demand'.. funny how you are making 'demands', since you are not really in a position to do so.

N

Nightchill

I'm worried that people are defending GOA. Where has all the misplaced bitching gone? Oh... wait...

Y

-yoda-

give the guy a break he has a good point ,

Does everybody know the exact date there subscription ends? cos i know i fuggn dont . Gao Shouldnt imo automaticly renew your subscription without prior notice .

what if somebody didnt know when there subscription ended and DIDNT want to re-subscribe , Gao should do it so if u dont re-subscribe that they will DE-activate your account and u have to resubscribe yourself or some other form of auto payment but not auto renew even witout askin/notifying . not take more money from you without asking . as stated above it couldnt be to hard to impliment a e-mail thing that lets you know or tells you of this a cple of days beforehand .

so maybe before you defend gao for taking money from your account without aproval of reneweing your accoun t you should look at it from all angles ,

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Would be interesting to find out what odd.Tzeentch defines as a whine and what not?

A

Alrindel

What did GOA say when you used their customer service feedback system and made the suggestion?

Or are you whining because they haven't pro-actively read your mind?

O

old.Normengast

In life you are supposed to take into account some things. If you don't, you're "ripped off" as you like to say. It is said when you subscribe that your subscription will be extended when you don't cancel it. Then don't forget that date. Write it on a post-it and nail it to your monitor.

B

Brannor McThife

I'll post this where GOA won't miss it. Good idea The Ozi.

-G

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom