How does ML9 Nerf affect Camlann?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
cause its +20 lvl's in normal areas, but +5 (or +10) in RVR.

But camlann revolves around Gothwaite so how does that get affected?

I love the way i ask these Camlann Esque questions every time a patch comes out, then never get a valid response from a GM...wait, correct that; any Response.

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
they prolly havent even thought about that , and dont really care either

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Try checking the VN boards or asking on camelotherald since its MYTHIC that write the patches and not GOA?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Takhasis said:
Try checking the VN boards or asking on camelotherald since its MYTHIC that write the patches and not GOA?

So your telling me GOA just sit in a cold dark room waiting anxiously for Mythic to announce whats going out live? I somehow doubt that, they must have information regarding patches so they can get prepared their end.

I get a lovely "Referenced memory at 0x0000001 loading memory at 0x00001" message (or there abouts) on VN (might be all the spam adverts on there) so i dont go on there.

Either way, its a pretty generic response you gave as other people ask questions about patchs and they usually get answered.

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
no, i was just saying that the GM's don't ALWAYS read this forum, and i just thought that there just might be more info on VN as its been in test there for a while now...

sigh.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:
cause its +20 lvl's in normal areas, but +5 (or +10) in RVR.

But camlann revolves around Gothwaite so how does that get affected?

I love the way i ask these Camlann Esque questions every time a patch comes out, then never get a valid response from a GM...wait, correct that; any Response.

Would imagin Goth will be full of ML 9 casters and everyone else will head into the frontiers.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Garok said:
Would imagin Goth will be full of ML 9 casters and everyone else will head into the frontiers.

theres a easy way to get the ML9 pets stuck in goth so thats not really much to worry about :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom